Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i never now of all this stuff the super hero comics changed to much for me. there are some thing's i rember tho lol.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The Supergirl used in Cycle is Kara Zor-El, which is Superman's cousin.
Linda Danvers was the Supergirl that was briefly a love interest, she's the one in the one pic of them kissing that got turned into a meme.
There have been a few alternate universe Supergirls that were Superman's daughter, but the closest we have to that in the main stream continuity is Cir-El. Cir-El is essentially a female clone of Superman, think of her as the X-23 to Superman's Wolverine.
Most alternative versions of Superman that are female are just called Superwoman. There are a few exceptions though. One of the two Power Girls in the Bombshells universe is supposed to be a female Superman standin, Supergrrl (yes, it's spelled like that) is a female version of Conner Kent Superboy (the clone of Superman), and of course there is Super-Sister which was a young Superman turned female (and who is also in the game cause her design in Justice League Action was just top tier for me).
I- But wha- When th- But how- But then-
HUH?!!!
My head hurts just trying to read that. I'll go back to blissful ignorance now.
*MIB red flash* She looks purdy...

• Haha
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, so far this is how it stacks out when it comes to demo main character girls when it comes to completed scenes (meaning scenes that have all their frames and dialogue):
Harley has 7, Ivy has 3 (4 if you count her being in the background of Harley's tentacle scene), Grandma Harley (Old Lady Harley) has 1, Mardakko has 1, Desiree has 2, Katana has 3, Alice Mitchell has 1, Power Girl has 3 (4 if you guys want me to add this scene I had to make while making the one with Bustice ezgif-3-a7cf204c1f4d.gif ), Supergirl just got 1 (I actually need to do the dialogue for it tho), Terra (Atlee) has 2, Bustice has 1, Livewire has 1, and Brainy Barker has 1. That makes 25 scenes (counting the shared threesome scenes between characters as one entry).

The only girls that don't have scenes yet are All-Star, Catwoman, Detective Ellen Yin, Super-Sister, Silver Banshee, and the summons Piranha Plant and Miltank (the other 2 summons are post demo girls).

Since my artist friends are still currently MIA should I just code the scenes for them in regardless like in the POC? That way when the scenes are completed you guys can just download them and add them in the scenes folder while still being able to play the game sooner.

EDIT: I have made dialogue for Supergirl's scene and the double TF with Power Girl and Ms Taylor

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm coding it in so that Power Girl appears in Harley's gym during the weekend, if you talk to Ms Taylor while she's there then you can get their double TF scene, I'll either have it unlocked by having you work out with the two of them enough times or by having PG be at a certain amount of hearts.

EDIT: Coded it in so that it happens if you've worked out together 5 or move times and have seen Power Girl's solo TF scene (cause you know we got to make a solo TF scene for her eventually, it's Power Girl!)

EDIT: By the way I'm using the custom Sarah gym sprites for Power Girl this event, cause I could care less about updating her sprites again

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, supergirl of superhero girls, for me is a young power girl both physic and mentally.

belmontking12 about the comics, there is no much case in following their storyline because after a shortime all that universe will be reset, that make all the develop of the characters and their stories be useless.

is more easier just look the comics of certains characters and their versions just for fun, damm i mean there is reset going another in progress just now in both DC and Marvel

My fav charecters are the eternals of gailman, lucifer pre vertigo comics, the watchmen, she hulk, power girl, teen titans, The joker, Thor, iron man, xmen and Batman

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have alway's liked she hulk and storm don't get me wrong tho all the fine ass super heroin's in both realms i would sleep with even if it cost me my life lol.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey Chilly,
Just tried out the Proof-of-concept. Really good foundation!

Honestly, usually games release half-baked demos, get big, then have to re-write all the dialog and code for the game. Cycle looks like the opposite, in a good way. You have a ton of maps, and sprites, and coding done, that I hope that adding content in the future should be easier than adjusting the entire code of the game.

No bugs to report so far, just wanted to give some friendly encouragement, as I am looking forward to future updates. Best of luck dude!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No, its Chilly trying to explain stuff, people talking about characters I don't know, talking about comics and the effects on those characters. I just don't get any of it, I'm just not a comic person and this thread is filled to the brim with it. That's not anyone's fault, I want to support my friend even if its something I get so lost in what's going on with.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Why didn't I get any notifications for all these posts!?

well, supergirl of superhero girls, for me is a young power girl both physic and mentally.

belmontking12 about the comics, there is no much case in following their storyline because after a shortime all that universe will be reset, that make all the develop of the characters and their stories be useless.

is more easier just look the comics of certains characters and their versions just for fun, damm i mean there is reset going another in progress just now in both DC and Marvel

My fav charecters are the eternals of gailman, lucifer pre vertigo comics, the watchmen, she hulk, power girl, teen titans, The joker, Thor, iron man, xmen and Batman
I mean... She literally becomes Power Girl in the show

Nah, DC canceled the 5G reboot for the most part, now it's just a bunch one shots, at least it's giving us Red X. I don't remember Marvel saying anything about a reboot, then again the only thing I'm reading for Marvel is Spider-Man and Ultraman

I'm still waiting for them to do Secret Crisis already

Hey Chilly,
Just tried out the Proof-of-concept. Really good foundation!

Honestly, usually games release half-baked demos, get big, then have to re-write all the dialog and code for the game. Cycle looks like the opposite, in a good way. You have a ton of maps, and sprites, and coding done, that I hope that adding content in the future should be easier than adjusting the entire code of the game.

No bugs to report so far, just wanted to give some friendly encouragement, as I am looking forward to future updates. Best of luck dude!
Thanks for the kind words but I still got a lot to do. There is a lot of coding that I still haven't figured out, like how the hell do I make a pause menu? Right now I'm just gonna work on dialogue again. I should probably finish those missing cum frames too...

When you say no bugs, I'm assuming you mean no bugs other than the ones I reported ahead of time?

No, its Chilly trying to explain stuff, people talking about characters I don't know, talking about comics and the effects on those characters. I just don't get any of it, I'm just not a comic person and this thread is filled to the brim with it. That's not anyone's fault, I want to support my friend even if its something I get so lost in what's going on with.
I try to explain everything to the best of my abilities, sorry I'm not the best at it

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Why didn't I get any notifications for all these posts!?

I mean... She literally becomes Power Girl in the show

Nah, DC canceled the 5G reboot for the most part, now it's just a bunch one shots, at least it's giving us Red X. I don't remember Marvel saying anything about a reboot, then again the only thing I'm reading for Marvel is Spider-Man and Ultraman

I'm still waiting for them to do Secret Crisis already

Thanks for the kind words but I still got a lot to do. There is a lot of coding that I still haven't figured out, like how the hell do I make a pause menu? Right now I'm just gonna work on dialogue again. I should probably finish those missing cum frames too...

When you say no bugs, I'm assuming you mean no bugs other than the ones I reported ahead of time?

I try to explain everything to the best of my abilities, sorry I'm not the best at it
yeah, they cancel it, for now...
Red X is really badass, i din't know him until the Teen titans tv show, but it was all that it takes for make him a favorite.
i have to admit it crisis series are one of the best thing about a reboots

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yeah, they cancel it, for now...
Red X is really badass, i din't know him until the Teen titans tv show, but it was all that it takes for make him a favorite.
i have to admit it crisis series are one of the best thing about a reboots
The show is his original, 5G will be the first time he's introduced into the mainstream continuity
Secret Crisis isn't a reboot, it's the latest Marvel Vs DC event that they've been planning/hinting at since the Justice League cameo in Thor and the ending of Doomsday Clock just straight up named dropped him at the same time

EDIT: Here's the pics
EO_k0KsUEAIYic6.jpg EO_k0KqUEAAOsE2.jpg EO_k0KrUYAAu8-d.jpg EO_k0KsUYAA1MVm.jpg 20201022_015239.png

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
The show is his original, 5G will be the first time he's introduced into the mainstream continuity
Secret Crisis isn't a reboot, it's the latest Marvel Vs DC event that they've been planning/hinting at since the Justice League cameo in Thor and the ending of Doomsday Clock just straight up named dropped him at the same time

EDIT: Here's the pics
View attachment 868843 View attachment 868844 View attachment 868845 View attachment 868846 View attachment 868847
damm, i'm so outdated with dc, the only i know after Lex being a good guy, are what some friends tell me, it's look like this crisis is gonna be a long one, i mean this was in the kitchen for a while.
i think that i'm gonna wait until it's leaked online or get a extra income and buy it when it comes out, what happens first :D