• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Cyberspace Battle Maiden Academy [v10] [Team Desire/Aquin25]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
First, I didn't ask the question you ascribe to me.

Second, there is zero relation between my not being able to finish the previous game due to a difficult (for me) level and people on here incessantly nagging about how much this or how little that is in the game.
"I don't know if I've ever seen so many "does it have?" and "how much of it?" questions in 3 pages about a game."

1. I just summarized your comment.

2. That's honestly a little worse if difficulty stops you, considering how many save editors there are for RPGM games. Plus there were a lot of ways IN game to get stronger (gym, athena, after work events).

KingCrimson123!

Sep 26, 2020
Please put the unskippable intro text at the start of a new game and not before the title screen. Yes, I know about the holding spacebar thing. It doesn't always work when I fast restart the program.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Please put the unskippable intro text at the start of a new game and not before the title screen. Yes, I know about the holding spacebar thing. It doesn't always work when I fast restart the program.
I thought about it... but that turned out to cause it's own issues, as the main game itself has it's own intro introducing the character and their story.

The buffer between the 2 of the menu screen seems like the only real way to seperate them and not cause them to blend together.

The way the spacebar trick works is that it utilizes RPG maker's split pathway systems, so that if the spacebar is held down at that point, the scrolling text is skipped instead of starting.

Understanding that should make it more consistant to properly impliment.

Reactions: HikkiG

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V8 now publicly available. V9 now open to Patreons

V8: A new dungeon (Jubilant Jungle), New After class events for Akari and Mimi, major bugfixes

V9: (Patreon) A new dungeon (Bimbotique), New After Class events for Angel and Mimi

Reactions: Mr_Malfunction

x23

Jan 25, 2018
I thought about it... but that turned out to cause it's own issues, as the main game itself has it's own intro introducing the character and their story.

The buffer between the 2 of the menu screen seems like the only real way to seperate them and not cause them to blend together.

The way the spacebar trick works is that it utilizes RPG maker's split pathway systems, so that if the spacebar is held down at that point, the scrolling text is skipped instead of starting.

Understanding that should make it more consistant to properly impliment.
You could try splitting the two scenes with a save option. I've seen this in other games so i know it's possible.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
Desire dungeon sequel is it

First please don't get offended
Second i got few question
Third take a deep breathe

Is it possible to add hair colour change to mc? Preferably red or light brown or brown or silver or black hair with shine

If possible need option for mc's skin colour change (to various type depend on player)
Personally i prefer sun tanned like you know
Dark elf in japanese isekai anime

Also please
playable monster girl or at least character that is able to use monster girl tf power

Reactions: bobbot

L4nc3Murdock

Jul 22, 2019
I'm up to the CBBA dungeon and I can't get any further. It keeps lagging out and then crashing. I don't know if it's 'cus I'm using JoiPlay and/or my phone is too shitty or there's an issue with the place.

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
If you select to keep Exploring after defeating the pimp the image of Angel doesn't clear off the screen (you can leave the dungeon to fix)

The gym workouts report the wrong stats increasin (carry over from Desire Guardians)

Kira's Battlecry targets and buffs an enemies attack for 2 turns not an allies.

Angels rage state ability is self target only, description says can be used on allies.

When completing Melody's 2nd Afternoon event the window saying she learned 'Drain shields' come sup but she doesn't gain a new skill.

If you talk to the gauntlet arena girl and say yes, then 'actually nevermind' her image remains on the screen after finishing the dialogue. (entering a dungeon and then leaving fixes this)

Absorbing the Animal Chip gives you the stats and ability but you get to keep the chip in inventory.

Had a full transformation to a more feminine form (i think from a large number of transformations), wearing female clothes, heels and girly accessories but didn't see a womens underwear option, seems a bit wierd after having a transition stage form so many trandformations and still not wearing girl undergarments. Don't know if I missed it or didn't trigger or just not in game yet.

Think I've played all available content, seems to be a pretty great expansion on the mechanics of your first game. Fun to play and didn't feel like a grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquin25

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V9 now publicly available. V10 now open to Patreons

V9: A new dungeon (Bimbotique), New After Class events for Angel and Mimi

V10: (Patreon) A new storyline event. (Unlocked by beating Toys Ahoy, Jubilant Jungle and the Bimbotique), New after work event for Akari, New After work event for Angel. Major reduction in file size.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It never happened on our end during testing, sadly, but the element that seems to be most responsible according to reports was removed in V10.
It is a memory leak that often happens if you use space skip and arrows to navigate. (probably most serious on low end pc-s)
Also in the night if you got caught yesterday then the caught sequence fires today regardless...

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So... an issue with "Jubilant Jungle" has been noticed.

The map has been patched and the fix will be automatically included in the V11 update.

If you want the base file to quickly put in your own though, you can find it on the game's discord server if it helps.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V10 now publicly available. V11 now open to Patreons

V10: A new storyline event. (Unlocked by beating Toys Ahoy, Jubilant Jungle and the Bimbotique), New after work event for Akari, New After work event for Angel. Major reduction in file size.

V11: (Patreon) 2 new nightime stealth events, After work events for Mimi and Azure

Reactions: NoooZu

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberspaceBattleMaidenAcademy-V10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
No.

As a person of color myself, I've played THOUSANDS of games where the only option for the protag's apperance is light skinned without the possibility to change it, even in games with a player insert protag like this one.

I don't see why it would be a problem the other way around.
Because there's a well established trope about light skinned people being feminine (whether asian or white) and dark skinned being masculine (even asian or white). You can see this even in Jap trap mangos where they depict traps as pale and the buff macho who's bumdrilling them as very tanned. Due to yadda yadda outdoor work and whatnot. Sure there are exceptions like that dark skinned succubus doujin, but in general seeing a black skinned trap is like seeing a sissy orc. Causes cognitive dissonance in audience raised on a billion animes, mangos, doijins, games etc where the feminine bottom is light skinned while the top is generally darker skinned and behaves like a barely sentient rape machine.

• Angry
Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe
Feb 12, 2020
Because there's a well established trope about light skinned people being feminine (whether asian or white) and dark skinned being masculine (even asian or white). You can see this even in Jap trap mangos where they depict traps as pale and the buff macho who's bumdrilling them as very tanned. Due to yadda yadda outdoor work and whatnot. Sure there are exceptions like that dark skinned succubus doujin, but in general seeing a black skinned trap is like seeing a sissy orc. Causes cognitive dissonance in audience raised on a billion animes, mangos, doijins, games etc where the feminine bottom is light skinned while the top is generally darker skinned and behaves like a barely sentient rape machine.
And why exactly should we follow tropes?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote