RPGM Cyberspace Battle Maiden Academy [v10] [Team Desire/Aquin25]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I see the Feminization, Sissification tags. How far do they go? Can the PC become a full woman?

NoooZu

Jan 30, 2023
Is there a sex scene in this game
Or is it text based
Going with dev past game, there will be (not sure if it's gonna be animated). But right now, not yet. Lewd scene exist tho (mostly bad ends currently).
what's the futa content?
The current route likely going with (later) trans protag.
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
So far, there are Bad Ends involving mind control. Dev's past game does feature brainwashing in the 'evil' route so there is that.
can you hack money in this game i really hate to farm for coins
Save edit is your friend. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Out of all those screenshots, there aren't any which show what kind of fetish / erotic content to expect? SMH.
As a bondage fan... is there bondage? Or is it only mind control? Is the sexual content text-only? Etc etc.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V2 now publicly available. V3 now open to Patreons

V2: A new dungeon. (Hydrosian Tourism Burough), A New Party Member (Azure), First After Class events for Mimi, Akari and Azure

V3: (Patreon) A new dungeon sequence (CBBA), A new party member (Heather), New after work events for Heather and Kiri.

Reactions: deskald and NoooZu

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V3 now publicly available. V4 now open to Patreons

V3: A new dungeon sequence (CBBA), A new party member (Heather), New after work events for Heather and Kiri.

V4 (Patreon) A new party member (Kira), The arena has now been set up, along with it's first bracket, the butterfly cup, New after work events for Kira and Akari

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is it possible to be a dom futa or just a futa as the MC? By futa I also mean having a feminine body but without a vagina, not sissy

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V4 now publicly available. V5 now open to Patreons

V4: A new party member (Kira), The arena has now been set up, along with it's first bracket, the butterfly cup, New after work events for Kira and Akari.

V5: (Patreon) A new Party member (Melody), A new dungeon (The Infected Interwebs), The Mirror addressing transformations has been added, New after class events for Melody and Angel

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V5 now publicly available. V6 now open to Patreons

V5: A new Party member (Melody), A new dungeon (The Infected Interwebs), The Mirror addressing transformations has been added, New after class events for Melody and Angel

V6: (Patreon) 2 new pieces of progression to the nightime events, Added a way to skip to class from the bedroom after the CBBA event, Added a new area of the campus, the "Recreational area", Added the gym for stat upgrades, Added a "Secret Shop" only open in the mornings, allowing players to not only sell items and gear they no longer want, but also bring back viruses early, New after class events for Rachel and Angel.

Dec 29, 2018
Hi there, just my two cents:

I just downloaded the latest version and was wondering why I hadn't already finished the new content from previous update.
Then the game crashed during said content.
Then I restarted it and remembered that I had given up last time because I couldn't suffer going through the lengthy intro once more. Disable the unskippable intro and I'll crash 100 times and send 100 crash reports. But for now i'll skip.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020

I just downloaded the latest version and was wondering why I hadn't already finished the new content from previous update.
Then I restarted it and remembered that I had given up last time because I couldn't suffer going through the lengthy intro once more. Disable the unskippable intro and I'll crash 100 times and send 100 crash reports. But for now i'll skip.
You can skip the intro by holding down the spacebar before the text appears.

NoooZu

Jan 30, 2023

Download this and replace the "plugin.js" in "www/js" to disable the intro.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote