qazqwe1

Jul 30, 2017
ARIA Genesis is similar style of cyberpunk
TITLE.jpg 01.jpg
ARIA Genesis 22G
female models and sex motoin are better

Cybercity: SEX Saga 7.42G
female models and sex motoin oops bad
and game stage shit drive car like get coin in low speed (too fast to hit the wall time up game over
fly plane is the same like car

Both games I beat
ASS 06.jpg 09.jpg

I recommend play ARIA Genesis

Reactions: Pistolera

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
It's so aids trying to control the car and even more the spaceship that i gave up after 20 whole mins of gameplay and a BJ scene unlocked

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
I usually tolerate trash games under the idea that they're not made for gameplay

This one? I can't even

Graphics are trash, gameplay is trash, story is trash, game preview is a lie, even the bugs are so stupid they infuriate me.

my best recommendation : Delete this crap from f95

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Whoever designed the driving/piloting minigames, either hates the players, or never bothered to playtest them. Awful controls, harsh time limits, often unclear just where the hell is the next checkpoint, and those are mandatory to progress (being the parts of the missions).

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i open it and is in russian, try using try and error to look how to change the lenguage and no success at all with every option. for what i read at least i didnt waste my time playing it

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Downloaded when it got uploaded, and just tryed out recently, deleted inmediately and then came here to see if anyone would mentioned the blatantly ripped off sounds from cyberpunk 2077. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes