• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Cybercity: SEX Saga [Final] [Romantic Room]

1. 1.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Release/upload from 2023-06-06 is unstable/unplayable. Before I could know what game is about, my character was launched into the stars. 2-3 minutes of restarts and several launches later I confirmed that it is caused by game physics when I get near some objects/places. At one point it was clear when I was launched horizontally through the city and then I have fallen under the map. Even "Continue" option doesn't work, I have spawned in different place, my objective was gone. Whole thing looks like a bunch of assets put together.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GentlyUsedCondom

• Game runs like garbage, pictures are a scam, I'm willing to bet they're just AI generated, or at least a Cyberpunk 2077 modded character.
    • Enemies just either run straight into your face and swing wildly, or just non-stop fire at you.
    • Guns have no real difference in damage, even the grenade launcher is absolute garbage for having the most attack damage stat of all the weapons. Then the laser gun takes multiple shots to kill the first enemy you fight after the tutorial.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

This 'game' is very rough. The idea was good, but the execution is poor. Everything that could be good is bad and not in a fun way. I've played worst games but this one is wasting its potential. I'd say that the art for the game looks better than the game itself. And the cyberpunk theme is not taken seriously at all. Would not recommend.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Cole.Belgrave

Pretty terrible game, unfortunately.

I couldn't get past 30 minutes of playing because of the awful combat and truly terrible car and ship controls that you're forced to do. However, the worst thing of all was the terribly long loading times, I think I spent more time browsing Twitter waiting for the game to load than I did playing the game.

Pros:
    Not much really unless you're like me and enjoy the sandbox 3D games, in which case I guess you might want to check it out and try to get past the 30 minutes I played.

Cons:
    Terrible sex scenes. I hate games where the sex scene is a 1 second loop over and over again with no "finale". Also, I don't know if this was meant to be a thighjob scene, but the dick was like 4 inches below the hole in 1 scene!

Awful controls when driving vehicles and you're forced to do it for the story.

The game randomly reset me back to the start of a mission after a sex scene.

Characters don't look good.

Long loading times.

Overall it just wasn't worth my time so I stopped playing. If it gets better after the start then please let me know, but even some screenshots don't look like the game, but maybe they're art you can find later on.