• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So this updated just a bug fix, now she can give bj or sex to the oldman

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I just started a new game with .59 and after I pick up the pickaxe I can't break the rocks, anyone else had this issue?
i have the same problem

first i could not find it and after i did ( on the right side next to table with two boxes )
the cave-in can no longer be interacted with

edit:
i figured it out
you have to find the pickaxe before you interact with the pile of rubble in the first place

Last edited:
Reactions: AceMan07

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
After meet Elazar the journal is not update just stuck whith the same mision (meet Elazar) and the conversation is the same whith him , i can't progress beyond this, any fix ?

Reactions: Rectifier07

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
this game is a huge bug-fest

i fucked the bandit for better price for unicorn horn
after that he gave me the vault key but the guard does not move away from door and i cant get it
the only way i found to get it is either fight all the bandits or go there with tame ( fuck the guard) and tame steals it

and there are even more bugs but i am too lazy to count and list them all

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
This game should be in top tier for being the most bug game of all time even the game name says it all Cursed.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
im plying from the begining and i want to know how to seal the entrance slimes cave . any help plz?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Once she had a semi-incestual connection with the dad and brother, just once at home. Now both characters are frozen in their rooms at night and do not interact with the MC. Is there any more sexual interactions with the dad and brother. Would love to see more bar groping and molestation in dad's bar.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Cursed v0.60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
this game is a huge bug-fest

i fucked the bandit for better price for unicorn horn
after that he gave me the vault key but the guard does not move away from door and i cant get it
the only way i found to get it is either fight all the bandits or go there with tame ( fuck the guard) and tame steals it

and there are even more bugs but i am too lazy to count and list them all
how do you that? She'll continue to say that it's to much for her...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Cursed-SIDVALENTINE-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
With each update I keep cumming back, hoping that there would be some serious improvements to this game. This can be a great game. It still lacks a lot. Mechanics seem to be a little better, still not enough interactions with hardly anybody, especially the Dad and the Brother. Hints, walkthrough, or guide would be very much helpful. I'll be checking the next update. Good luck. Thea is a real cutie, would love to corrupt her.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would be very happy just having Thea working in Dad's tavern in a slutty outfit being pawed and groped by the drunks, forced to kiss and even being taken into the restroom and fucked then working the gloryhole in the restroom. Going home and being fucked by Dad and Brother, sometimes at the same time.
Then she becomes a real whore by having the customers in the bathroom pay for her extra attention.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did the Succubus just turn the Hero..ione into a female or is there more to the curse than meets the eye?. A slow transformation into a succubus herself perhaps. Even though from the Succubus perspective she gave her "savior" a gift even if it was just turning the MC into a female.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes