• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
krotten.png

somehow i not only can't get rid of the figures blocking the view, but i also cannot interact with anything in the castle except the stairs down but only down and not up anymore... can't interact with the ppl and she tells something from rich ppl partying and a maid outfit but i can't find or interact with anyone. please help >.<

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why does this game always want to take hours to install?
Doesn't seem to matter which download or version.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I like much of what's here. The story premise is good. I like the look of the protagonist. I like the progression of corruption.

The negative: avatars can get stuck on the screen until you talk to someone new. Quests don't necessarily progress even after completing a step. You can get stuck in a room or area you can't get out of unless you reload a save.

Stoertebeker93

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 3152812

somehow i not only can't get rid of the figures blocking the view, but i also cannot interact with anything in the castle except the stairs down but only down and not up anymore... can't interact with the ppl and she tells something from rich ppl partying and a maid outfit but i can't find or interact with anyone. please help >.<
just let someone grope u

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just let someone grope u
thank you that kinda helped. at least i got rid of the models blocking the screen BUT i dont know about you guys but i:

- can only talk with the old woman to buy a ticket
- cant enter the smaller door on the left
- cant enter any room inside and the auction automatically throws me to world map after its over
- still can't talk to murki if he wants to follow me cause there are alpha walls blocking the path in his cave

how can i get the maid dress? how can i party with these rich ppl?
there is no new content for her home town, right?

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
I like much of what's here. The story premise is good. I like the look of the protagonist. I like the progression of corruption.

The negative: avatars can get stuck on the screen until you talk to someone new. Quests don't necessarily progress even after completing a step. You can get stuck in a room or area you can't get out of unless you reload a save.
usually I just click different directions around the nearest squares when Thea gets stuck in the walls to get back out.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
usually I just click different directions around the nearest squares when Thea gets stuck in the walls to get back out.
Good idea for some things.

I went into the door on the left side of the mansion, and I got stuck. If I had enough patience, maybe I could have eventually found a way without seeing my sprite to have her move back outside again. I tried for a few seconds, then reloaded.

The stairs in the auction room flat out didn't work for me once I went in there until I completed the auction. If I didn't have enough money for the bidding, or simply wanted to pursue a different method of getting the ingredient I couldn't. I was stuck in that room unless I chose to bid and win the auction. If you didn't have 700g, you'd be stuck. Also, I didn't want to bid on the item, but my save was in that room, or over 30 minutes back, so I ended up bidding on the ingredient. The game doesn't need handholding for things, but there wasn't a method to dress up as a maid that I could find, which I would have preferred to do. Like I said, once I went into the auction room, I was stuck there.

Navigating in the hometown is awful. It's a good thing you can teleport between signs.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
After dancing in bar to pay Tane's debt - Tane just disappears since i can't talk with Tane now my only option to fight guards. Ofc i saved before talking with Tane about paying his debt but now since i choose this way i don't want other paths.
And i already had some bugs in this game which costs me replaying 2 times in this version, and i already tried this game a year ago or some, and abandon it cuz of the bug in the same place (after dance) can't remember what's actually happened.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even it often has BIG breaks and still lacks in quality and quantity BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Any solution ? Web version not working...

View attachment 3152419
To use the web/HTML version of a RPGMaker MV project you have to serve the game asset files (scripts, data, images) with a web server so the game can load them.

It looks like you're on a Mac so you could install a local web server app called (there is a free version).

Then copy the game's www dir to Applications/MAMP/htdocs/

Then and in your web browser go to

Then open the game's www/index.html

This should work but I think there are problems with incompatibilities on the latest Mac hardware (M1, M2) - good luck!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Cursed v0.59.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cursed-SIDVALENTINE-0.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so whats new? or finally at least a bit of bug fixing cause i couldn't wear maid clothes and got a bit stuck and it seems others here too on other places. if he ignorens most bugs okay but those which doesn't let you play should be fixed. and he said he wanted to focus more on content but i don't really expect much of content when i see updates like this to be honest. what about you guys

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes