Unity Completed Cursed Pantsu [v1.1] [Grim's Studio]

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I am making a living by selling indie games on Steam and other platforms. This is why I can't give away my games completely for free.
Anyway, if you are not scared of malware, the 1.2 version will be on torrents and shady websites soon.

The version 1.1 has always been without sexual content. I made the DLC just a few days ago. It is technically impossible to make it work with the old code of 1.1.

The game is available on Itch.io and Nutaku too.
I too live in Germany and have zero issue finding adult themed games. Itch has been a god send since Steam continues to refuse to implement a proper age verification method in line with German laws. Yet, kids can still buy cigarettes from the vending machines here.

Priorities, eh? lol...

Reactions: gigalitor

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I would honestly like to see some ryona in this game that would intresting. not a lot of fan service games have that
About ryona. I've added a lot of mannequin-type traps with wrestling animations to the 1.2 version. There are a few of them in 1.1 too. But they are quick and not very sexualized, it is probably impossible to "enjoy" them.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Translate google

In the generic controller, such as the PS4 controller, the camera rotates around the Character
The game does not support PS4 and PS5 controllers. I believe it is a common problem for all games made with Unity 2018 and Input Manager.

But there is a runaround. You can add the game to your Steam client and use the Steam Input System.
Instruction:

Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The game does not support PS4 and PS5 controllers. I believe it is a common problem for all games made with Unity 2018 and Input Manager.

But there is a runaround. You can add the game to your Steam client and use the Steam Input System.
Instruction:
It boggles my mind that Steam has had this feature for as long as I can remember and it's so under-represented.

Apr 18, 2018
About ryona. I've added a lot of mannequin-type traps with wrestling animations to the 1.2 version. There are a few of them in 1.1 too. But they are quick and not very sexualized, it is probably impossible to "enjoy" them.
Did you post or sell 1.2 anywhere yet? Very excited to try! :) Keep up the good work friend!

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Did you post or sell 1.2 anywhere yet? Very excited to try! :) Keep up the good work friend!
I am selling version 1.2. on , , and . As you can see, the version 1.1 is available for free here.
I would be happy if you tried any of them.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I published the game on yesterday. Maybe for Japanese people, it is a more convenient variant.
The DLsite version comes with DLC pre-installed. Although, there is no option to disable the censor cloud in this version. At least, not in the game UI.

Apr 18, 2018
Girm, do you have any other games you're working on. Games like this are awesome and you're quite good at it. Wish you could hit the mannequin and have him perform the wrestling move on your character more then once and/or have a galley for all enemies... grabs from them might have been a cool touch too.

Reactions: Girm Ork

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Girm, do you have any other games you're working on. Games like this are awesome and you're quite good at it. Wish you could hit the mannequin and have him perform the wrestling move on your character more then once and/or have a galley for all enemies... grabs from them might have been a cool touch too.
Girm's stats are not very good..Abandoned everywhere.
However Gaijin go Home! was quite a promising game from Girm.. and I think there was some wrestling move.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Girm, do you have any other games you're working on. Games like this are awesome and you're quite good at it.
Thanks. Yeah, indie games such as Cursed Pantsu, Eternal Dread, or Cinderella Escape are quite rare. They are too difficult to make. Visual novels or sandbox RPG-maker games are more cost-effective and more popular, this is why everyone is making them.
I was working on Cursed Pantsu 2 just until recently. But now, because of poor results from DLsite and troubles with the DLC (is it even possible?) publication on Steam, I am thinking about starting a completely new project in a different genre. Probably a 2d game with turn-based gameplay, not an action/arcade. I'll announce it later.

Wish you could hit the mannequin and have him perform the wrestling move on your character more then once and/or have a galley for all enemies...
There is no wrestling moves gallery because those animations are too short. It is kinda impossible to "enjoy" them.

Girm's stats are not very good..Abandoned everywhere.
I hope you do not mean Ecchi Jack and Ecchi Spirit? Because those games are complete, I just have not published them on this site. You can buy them on Steam or find them on some other pirate site.

However Gaijin go Home! was quite a promising game from Girm..
Thanks. Gaijin go Home! had an interesting story. But it also had boring and repetitive gameplay. Things like inventory and saving systems were also not good with no way to improve them. This is why I abandoned it. Then, I made Cursed Pantsu based on the code system of the Gaijin.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I hope you do not mean Ecchi Jack and Ecchi Spirit? Because those games are complete, I just have not published them on this site. You can buy them on Steam or find them on some other pirate site.
Oh.sorry.my Bad. I just look here and itch.io.

Thanks. Gaijin go Home! had an interesting story. But it also had boring and repetitive gameplay. Things like inventory and saving systems were also not good with no way to improve them. This is why I abandoned it. Then, I made Cursed Pantsu based on the code system of the Gaijin.
True, true.. But the idea was so interesting that its a shame to leave it. ..Don't you think about the revival of this game in a different form? Like CP? More linear gameplay, maybe more focused on combat with different levels (school, streets ..). Just instant fun.

Thanks. Yeah, indie games such as Cursed Pantsu, Eternal Dread, or Cinderella Escape are quite rare. They are too difficult to make. Visual novels or sandbox RPG-maker games are more cost-effective and more popular, this is why everyone is making them.
I was working on Cursed Pantsu 2 just until recently. But now, because of poor results from DLsite and troubles with the DLC (is it even possible?) publication on Steam, I am thinking about starting a completely new project in a different genre. Probably a 2d game with turn-based gameplay, not an action/arcade. I'll announce it later.
If you make a game with a futa blue ghost that rapes lolies, you will succeed on Dlsite.:KEK:

Isn't it too early to draw sad conclusions? You already have quite a positive response on Dlsite...one, but full-star.:D
This world needs more action real-time 3D games, more shooters..more fun..and Cursed Pantsu 2. Don't kill it.

Last edited:

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I just look here and itch.io
No, it is my bad. I just mistakenly considered Itch a useless platform, this is why I have not published some of my games on it. Maybe I'll publish them after all.

True, true.. But the idea was so interesting that its a shame to leave it.
Nowadays Steam censorship standards are way different from back then. The game was focused on the school setting/theme. This is a big no today. Unfortunately, this idea is useless for anything even a bit sexual.

Isn't it too early to draw sad conclusions?
Maybe. Anyway, it is not like I canceled the project, I can continue working on Cursed Pantsu 2 at any time. I just want to try something new and completely different.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
No, it is my bad. I just mistakenly considered Itch a useless platform, this is why I have not published some of my games on it. Maybe I'll publish them after all.

Nowadays Steam censorship standards are way different from back then. The game was focused on the school setting/theme. This is a big no today. Unfortunately, this idea is useless for anything even a bit sexual.

Maybe. Anyway, it is not like I canceled the project, I can continue working on Cursed Pantsu 2 at any time. I just want to try something new and completely different.
Ah...yes. Steam and their rules. Schoolgirls too much,but sex with Hitler real art.. still a big topic. :rolleyes:

And good luck with your new project. Are you planning sexual content in your new game?Or rather nudity only because of the censorship nightmare?:D