• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Cursed Pantsu [v1.1] [Grim's Studio]

Jun 24, 2018
Grabbed the DD key you were this close to fooling me with the bot protection (i am not smart) and getting me to just buy it instead

Thanks for the key I'm looking forward to playing it

Edit: Played for 30 min or so I really like the feeling of the world and how losing a fight isn't a bad thing however the camera feels kind of weird like up and down is too sensitive and locking onto enemies can be awkward. Will keep playing though especially when the uncensor gets added

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
Grim, great game! Two things... one, i wish you could take the clothes off defeated mannequins to use for yourself or sell.

Two, I wish you could save where you want, many of the trickier jumps i wish I could save before I attemped.

Just my thoughts, thank you for the awesome game!
Nick

Reactions: zz7989

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
9KA6G-DXQX?-PRQVV
Was surprised that there were still keys to activate, but this one (#7) is claimed.

Also, I think someone claimed #5 and didn't mention it here, as is common courtesy, so there's probably only the one below mine left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nicholas Seitler

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Grabbed the DD key you were this close to fooling me with the bot protection (i am not smart) and getting me to just buy it instead

Thanks for the key I'm looking forward to playing it

Edit: Played for 30 min or so I really like the feeling of the world and how losing a fight isn't a bad thing however the camera feels kind of weird like up and down is too sensitive and locking onto enemies can be awkward. Will keep playing though especially when the uncensor gets added
I just bought it on sale a while back (blasphemy I know), it was plenty cheap.

Last edited:

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Hello, everyone. About the sexual content. This version (v. 1.1) does not contain any.

But if you purchase (or download from torrents) version 1.2, then you could install Defeat Events DLC. The DLC is free, you can download it here:

All defeat events are about sexual intercourse with male mannequins. There is no text, only 3d animations with some interactivity and 3d camera control. The Gallery feature is also included.

4426262772.jpg 36264624.jpg 54363747.jpg

Reactions: Sealed

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Could the games with no sexual content stop their existence on this forum please? Thank you
Well, as you've noticed, Girm Ork is happy to try to provide this, but it's only playable on Steam without "no sexual content". If you buy version 1.2 it is also possible to play “sexual content” with the DLC.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
What also bothers me is whether he also posts version 1.2 here. Since I live in Germany, I can't buy the game, even though it only remains version 1.1. I think it's a pretty bad idea if the DLC only works with version 1.2 and you can only play version 1.1 without "no sexual content". Even if the game is okay.

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
Hi Grim Ork, the game looks fun!

I am also wondering like Sealed if you are planning to publish version 1.2 here also :)

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I am making a living by selling indie games on Steam and other platforms. This is why I can't give away my games completely for free.
Anyway, if you are not scared of malware, the 1.2 version will be on torrents and shady websites soon.

I think it's a pretty bad idea if the DLC only works with version 1.2 and you can only play version 1.1 without "no sexual content"
The version 1.1 has always been without sexual content. I made the DLC just a few days ago. It is technically impossible to make it work with the old code of 1.1.

Since I live in Germany, I can't buy the game
The game is available on Itch.io and Nutaku too.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
I am making a living by selling indie games on Steam and other platforms. This is why I can't give away my games completely for free.
Anyway, if you are not scared of malware, the 1.2 version will be on torrents and shady websites soon.
I completely understand that and think it's a good thing. Sooner or later it will be available on other sites too, yes. But I'm one of those people who, if things are going well, I'll support a developer and buy it.

The game is available on Itch.io and Nutaku too.
(y)