Corathor

May 15, 2023
To the dev: I suggest heavily before you output another version that you find a few native English speaking friends and have them heavily proofread your vn. Not that it's bad, but it needs a LOT of editing if you're planning on continuing it being in English. It does have a lot of potential, and I hope that someday I can come back to it and it'll be very successful for you.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Have noticed a rather BIG bug in the game.

If you exit out when you go to reload all your stats are back at 0 and your money is back to the starting amount

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
No animation? I can't do "no animation." I was about to download until I saw that. Maybe you can get some pointers from some other devs on how to achieve that much-needed aspect. As VNs go, the absence of animation is antiquated.

Reactions: CaballeroOne

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
So wait a minute,you said you can't animate then there's no animation?Then why have the tag "animated"?
I can't animate in CharaStudio due to my setup limitation, but the hscenes are animated, using several renders.
I tried to make a animated video and I did (see in spoiler), it's in the game and it's very very short, the problem is that it took too long to render.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Same. is there romantic route for mom? then I am in
Not yet. Mom refers to the Mind and Body status (every girl will refer to two stats until half game), so until the half of the game, it will be only that.
You can lear more in this thread here: Status thread

Last edited:

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
To the dev: I suggest heavily before you output another version that you find a few native English speaking friends and have them heavily proofread your vn. Not that it's bad, but it needs a LOT of editing if you're planning on continuing it being in English. It does have a lot of potential, and I hope that someday I can come back to it and it'll be very successful for you.
Thanks, I will try to do this.
Have noticed a rather BIG bug in the game.

If you exit out when you go to reload all your stats are back at 0 and your money is back to the starting amount
I'm looking into it. Thanks.

Reactions: Skargaroth

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
game covers a couple days, introducing some of the ladies n foreplay. sex seems a bit limited atm.
will the route options show up again during the following weeks or is the game play going to be more linear ?
I will refer better to the routes in the next build.

Currently there's 2 routes, House and Celine/Rita.

In the house the content that you will see it's base on your status (Mind, Body) and at the end you will recieve a hscene based on your mother status (Lust, Perversion)

In the streets (Celine/Rita), you will have the chance to see almost all until the very end where you will make a choice and be tested based on your status (Rhetoric, Malice).

Apr 29, 2021
What have you done to this poor man's head? MC is like a lumpy potato or something. I can't play this game with such a fucking ugly MC.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Looks interesting. I will probably check it out a few versions in. I also feel like I have to ask the obligatory "Is pregnancy content planned?" question followed by "If no than is it guaranteed to not happen or just not planned as of yet?" and "If yes will it be actual content or endings only?" questions.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi ojot
I don't know why but many of my messages yesterday have literally vanished into the ether.
I can imagine why (surelly a moderator as cleaned up some things for good, so as not to confuse people. And I think he did just fine).
But I didn't think they would also remove the two tips I gave you yesterday. I hope you remember them, Now i remember only one of them. The one i remember now, was on the relationship system/patch as the game is on the patreon site. And if I were you, on advice I would also go to subscribestar. There, you are safe to write an incestuous story without problem. So no relationship system or patch.

For the rest, I tried and played the title. What can I say, the plot seems interesting and the characters too.
I'm just concerned about how little free will we'll have in the game. You've shown a fairly large roster of female characters.
Plus you might want to add more women in future. And the way the game is run now, more than 60% of possible candidates would be lost. Wouldn't a more open structure be better? Make us decide how to set up the day? Like whether to go to work and then hit on the aunt, or go elsewhere. Obviously without penalties. That way you could literally play all of the content in the game, instead of having to give up some of the women in the game. Unless you're thinking that sooner or later anyway, you'll still have the ability to go and be with all the women.

Anyway let us have the ability to play romance/obedience with almost all the women. Especially the family one. The mother deserve to be romance, she is already sick, she deserve all the love.
I find a bit strange that you can play the ethical boy with the Rita and not with Celine.
I mean if i am not confused the name now. Rita is the women who try to trying to cheat you and make the bullying husband who forces her to do those things, take all your money in the hallaway street. (ofc i know that if you ignore her, you can then approach and help her in a different way. Way that I chose, in my game. I didn't get my money stolen)(but a bug remove me money anyway) I had 150 money i avoid the stolen trick, but in the end at home, me MC had 0 money. So perhaps you can see if it is a bug or not.
So with her you can go Rhetoric = romance instead of malice = obedience.
But with Celine the market women (the other married women) You can only go malice... i think it's a bit limiting as a thing.
Also continue to play you litterally are force to o stay at home to continue with the mother, or go outside and have a chance with Celine or Rita. Why i cant have a chance with Celine or Rita and then at home also with the mother?
So literally you lost two women for one? Because in me case i always prefer the mother (I'm incest love fan :ROFLMAO: ) so i literally prefer always the family (mother) over the other.

So really me advice is, give us a more free world to explorer.

Anyway as the first relase you made, you do a pretty well done job.
I hope you always grow on the right path.
Thank you for let us play you game

• Red Heart
Reactions: battali0n and ojot

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Looks interesting. I will probably check it out a few versions in. I also feel like I have to ask the obligatory "Is pregnancy content planned?" question followed by "If no than is it guaranteed to not happen or just not planned as of yet?" and "If yes will it be actual content or endings only?" questions.
To be honest I don't know, I'm probably going to make a pool in the future to decide.

Hi ojot
I don't know why but many of my messages yesterday have literally vanished into the ether.
I can imagine why (surelly a moderator as cleaned up some things for good, so as not to confuse people. And I think he did just fine).
But I didn't think they would also remove the two tips I gave you yesterday. I hope you remember them, Now i remember only one of them. The one i remember now, was on the relationship system/patch as the game is on the patreon site. And if I were you, on advice I would also go to subscribestar. There, you are safe to write an incestuous story without problem. So no relationship system or patch.

For the rest, I tried and played the title. What can I say, the plot seems interesting and the characters too.
I'm just concerned about how little free will we'll have in the game. You've shown a fairly large roster of female characters.
Plus you might want to add more women in future. And the way the game is run now, more than 60% of possible candidates would be lost. Wouldn't a more open structure be better? Make us decide how to set up the day? Like whether to go to work and then hit on the aunt, or go elsewhere. Obviously without penalties. That way you could literally play all of the content in the game, instead of having to give up some of the women in the game. Unless you're thinking that sooner or later anyway, you'll still have the ability to go and be with all the women.

Anyway let us have the ability to play romance/obedience with almost all the women. Especially the family one. The mother deserve to be romance, she is already sick, she deserve all the love.
I find a bit strange that you can play the ethical boy with the Rita and not with Celine.
I mean if i am not confused the name now. Rita is the women who try to trying to cheat you and make the bullying husband who forces her to do those things, take all your money in the hallaway street. (ofc i know that if you ignore her, you can then approach and help her in a different way. Way that I chose, in my game. I didn't get my money stolen)(but a bug remove me money anyway) I had 150 money i avoid the stolen trick, but in the end at home, me MC had 0 money. So perhaps you can see if it is a bug or not.
So with her you can go Rhetoric = romance instead of malice = obedience.
But with Celine the market women (the other married women) You can only go malice... i think it's a bit limiting as a thing.
Also continue to play you litterally are force to o stay at home to continue with the mother, or go outside and have a chance with Celine or Rita. Why i cant have a chance with Celine or Rita and then at home also with the mother?
So literally you lost two women for one? Because in me case i always prefer the mother (I'm incest love fan :ROFLMAO: ) so i literally prefer always the family (mother) over the other.

So really me advice is, give us a more free world to explorer.

Anyway as the first relase you made, you do a pretty well done job.
I hope you always grow on the right path.
Thank you for let us play you game

Yes, that was the plan in the first place, the problem I encounter with free exploration and interaction is the coding part, I'm a beginner and I don't have that much knowledge yet, so I tried to create something different using only labels and variables, I thought about the losing girls hscene problem and made it into a player choice situation, but I know that it's not the best way.

I highly prefer games where you can explore and choose freely, I can't promise I will do this because I don't have the confidence to code such thing yet, but yes, it's a great desire of mine.

About the romance with the mother, my plan is to make the player decide between grab or seducing her, consequently gaining perversion or lust, and in the half of the game, give the malice and rhetoric options that increase obedience and affection, and then a final based on the two chosen stats.
(For those who don't get how the system work I made a Thread, check it out. System Thread)

Which would be 4 finals for each girl.
That for all girls, but with their status.

And I think the romance route is: you train mind, seduce her, her lust will rise.
And the lust hscenes that you will receive will be very romantic because you are seducing her.

But I know it's far from perfect, and the best option is to do a little revamp on the status system, I'm very open to suggestions.

Thank you so much for playing and giving this nice review.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes