bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CursedLove-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I remember this from years ago i'm sure. Maybe on a different engine.

Doesn't appear to have advanced by much.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I don't understand why this game is rated so low. Maybe the initial release was barebones or something. I just recently started playing it today and it's friggin phenomenal. Has a great formula of not blueballing or having a grind. Theres also the best kind of NTR there is; every guy besides the MC is a complete jerk so it makes it rewarding to steal the love interests away. This post is a little ranty but I dont understand what it takes for a game to crack F95s top 10 anymore. This game should be a smash hit. Maybe its the update schedule...idk

Either way, good work Dev

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand why this game is rated so low. Maybe the initial release was barebones or something. I just recently started playing it today and it's friggin phenomenal. Has a great formula of not blueballing or having a grind. Theres also the best kind of NTR there is; every guy besides the MC is a complete jerk so it makes it rewarding to steal the love interests away. This post is a little ranty but I dont understand what it takes for a game to crack F95s top 10 anymore. This game should be a smash hit. Maybe its the update schedule...idk

Either way, good work Dev
The problem was due to a misunderstanding, when the game come out, people initially thought the game was NTR = Netorare. But the author later clarified that his intention was NTR = Netori. Which then slowly led people to understand and appreciate the title. An unfortunate accident, due to the fact that if I remember correctly the author did not know the difference between the two words.

At last for me sake the game is Netori. Much better.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes