EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
"such as but not limited to:
  • Corruption
  • Mind-break
  • NTR "
    intensifies
    The fact that the game is very well done in every facet of gameplay. It's like you went into my brain to take everything in ero content I enjoy. All of it amigo from waifu designs to actual scenes.
    Corruption is slow but not criminally drag on heels level and seeing her power / story progress? Damn you're cooking fr.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
CHapter 3:

Where can I find the third key? (I already have the one on the map and the one in the small hole on the ground)

How do I destroy the crack on the rock wall?

JJJUs

Sep 13, 2022
CHapter 3:

Where can I find the third key? (I already have the one on the map and the one in the small hole on the ground)

How do I destroy the crack on the rock wall?
gather the key in the buff guys barell, vilage boss key open the chest in tiny's room use the rope on the water well and get the pickaxe and use it on the stone in the garden to get the last key it the pickaxe can also be used on the wall

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Story makes more sense now she is cursed and unable to leave so she has to solve the problem to be able to escape.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
I'll be back to working on the game by next week after being busy IRL, reading through the posts here now so I can prioritize the fixes, here's my notes so far:
1. baseTexture errors - seem to be random or RPGM issue, I'll look more into it.
2. I still need to get a proper port for both android and mac.
3. Implementing a way to not get locked near the end of Chapter 3.

I also made a patreon post for a WIP of what the next big update will have:

Hey there!

I'm sorry I've been gone for a bit, past months have been hectic irl, both work and uni so I had to focus on 'em since there was a lot of what I needed to do but I'm happy to say that I'm back on working on the game again by next week. I wanted to put out the update this April but I guess that won't happen, at least this coming May I'll have more free time. I'll read up everything that I missed on, focus on the fixes then implement the new content. I'll start posting regular updates by next week as well. Here's my current list to focus on for 0.4 (WIP):
  • Story focus will be back to Alissa with a few chapters.
  • Soft implementation for the corruption system remake.
  • Future chapters can be done in any order that will merge together by 0.6 or 0.7 / non-linear chapters
  • All the 0.3.X updates I was planning to put out.
  • More horror focus
After these, the next priorities are character storylines and their events. It's safe to say this might be the biggest update so far so look forward to it. Thank you again for all the support and sorry for the delays.
In any case, feel free to post any more issues there are and I'll get right on it or if you have any suggestions just let me know. Thank you (y)

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
I'll be back to working on the game by next week after being busy IRL, reading through the posts here now so I can prioritize the fixes, here's my notes so far:
1. baseTexture errors - seem to be random or RPGM issue, I'll look more into it.
2. I still need to get a proper port for both android and mac.
3. Implementing a way to not get locked near the end of Chapter 3.

I also made a patreon post for a WIP of what the next big update will have:

In any case, feel free to post any more issues there are and I'll get right on it or if you have any suggestions just let me know. Thank you (y)
Only one thing that we need is gallery fix, I tired of 20 saves for every scene, but Grim, take your time, your game is masterpiece and I will be waiting for every version of it (I really would like to support you on patreon but I live in country where I can't spend money on services like patreon, sorry about it) Love you :)

Reactions: Al3xMG

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey all,

I just made a new game in cooperation with some friends. Aside from this, Cursed Estate is still being developed and content of it will be huge so it's taking a while, in the meantime please enjoy this other one. This will not take too much time off CE and I can develop both at the same time comfortably.

Adam is a regular, bored guy living in a small town in the countryside. He often dreams of making a big change to the town or eventually leaving it when he grows older. One day as he was doing his daily routine, him and Eve, a friend of his, witnessed a strange suicide by the northern cliffs. The night after the incident, something terrible had happened that forever changed their town and their people. It is up to them now if they're willing to sacrifice in order to save their town.

Reactions: Seleto

paphu08

Nov 8, 2019
Please don't leave this game to die now that you started your other game, I have seen many other developers doing that whenever they start another project : (

Reactions: Grimdeity

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Well, I hope this game gets the attention what it deserves, so good luck! I hope in future I can support your work!

Reactions: pharis
Dec 2, 2022
Just started and I was wondering how to trigger or if one even can trigger a second event with the three ghosts in the south basement.

Dec 2, 2022
Hey there, I'm already working on 0.3.5 which consists of the gallery fix and more scenes. I'll try to release the mac and android port alongside it when it's ready. I did try to make the port but for some reason I got a lot of issues though I'll be sure to try again.

1. Yeah, the animations are recorded with the sounds on and added via a plugin since the default RPGM video player has a lot of issues, most of the time it doesn't work at all. I haven't found any workaround for this sadly. Also which fast travel side quest is it? The one in the Fogwoods?

The new chapter is just for introducing the new side characters into the story but it won't be mandatory in the future. The focus will be back to Alissa in the continuation of the story in the future chapters. (y)

Thanks a lot!

I fixed the issue for that quest, thanks for pointing it out. I'm definitely adding more QoL in the future for text stuff so hopefully they'll be a bit easy to implement since I know they can be needed and I've already planned some futa scenes in the future so don't worry on that part.
The Rat issue soft lock is back. I just encountered it.

May 9, 2020
So, about the village that you have to enter naked, I haven't a clue what to do here. I went through the game enough to get the basement key from the screaming halls, and then she talks to the floating black orb talking about perverted ghosts/ monsters that I hadn't even met yet.

Did something bug out or did I somehow skip content that I didn't know about?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, about the village that you have to enter naked, I haven't a clue what to do here. I went through the game enough to get the basement key from the screaming halls, and then she talks to the floating black orb talking about perverted ghosts/ monsters that I hadn't even met yet.

Did something bug out or did I somehow skip content that I didn't know about?
There are ghosts in the village that show up at night. Even if you haven't met them, it's not really a plot hole for her to be aware of "perverted monsters" since the screaming halls were full of women plastered to the wall by semen, and then a monster chased her out.

May 9, 2020
There are ghosts in the village that show up at night. Even if you haven't met them, it's not really a plot hole for her to be aware of "perverted monsters" since the screaming halls were full of women plastered to the wall by semen, and then a monster chased her out.
It just felt weird and immersion breaking for her to mention ghosts when I haven't met them yet.

It's not like there's a prompt to explore in the day/ night cycles, I just assumed there was nothing going on after the one moment where she felt her butt slapped when entering the village chiefs house. Walked around clicking on almost everything and nothings happened, didn't expect there to be anything there just because it was night.

Reactions: 6ack
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes