RPGM - Completed - Cursed Armor [v2.50] [Wolfzq]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jolynexu

My most favorite EroGame so far.
    Has a lot of different content to waste a lot of your time (played about 40+ hours now)
    Different H-Scenes and Kinks featured, all within a nice gameplay and story.
    Sometimes it can be hard to figure out the correct way to solve the quests/events. So better backup your saves.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

a8571003

Steep learning curve and really subtle flags, but content is good. One of the few games that is actually translated for once. Despite some flaws, there aren't many games with this much content / depth.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

beishiznit

Game's a buggy mess that barely runs, poor quest direction and any English patch appears to be the developer's 87 priority as a good deal of the text remains in Japanese. Also, developer is an @$$hole who treats his Patreon supporters like shit. Don't waste your time. And, please, please don't give this guy money.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rayene125

it's a very goood game with a very good art very attractive and fun to play i hope you update it until it's finished because it deserve it wolfzq has a great job on it <3 i hope we see more from this game or a season 2 or a game better then this one and i recemend it for everyone
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JBL80

Really nice prostitution game. Lot of things to do. Nice story events. I would have been good if there was some nice animation except RPG mini sex scenes. Hope the dev would be less greedy and will finish developing it soon.