2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Development update for V0.4.

Unfortunately I couldn't finish the smaller content update before my vacation, so the stuff I did up to this date will be included in the next big update. V0.4 will be released october 15 for my patrons and october 31 for public.

It will include:
  • a full replay gallery instead of just a slideshow
  • animated sex scenes for the new content (older scenes will be updated with future releases)
  • sound effects and music (people on my discord voted for this in a poll)
  • ui improvements
  • more than 1.000 new renders and a lot of lewd stuff

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I was just looking at the first page with the big picture and I was thinking "It must be quite a 'curse' - I would not mind to 'suffer' in that pool either" ;)

I am going to try this game for sure. And hopefully, those two school girls from the school (in the preview area) will be next.

Thank you for your game Allard

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I posted a message a few months ago about trying this game.

And it is really good! (y) (y) (y)

Easy playing and nice graphics - I have not played such a nice game in a while!

Thank you for such a great game - Allard

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Hey everybody. Back for another update, but unfortunately I need more time. It frustrates me as much as you, but between a full time job an a family it is hard to find enough time to work on the game. It is still in development, I will not abandon it, but I need more time to publish something that can please my sense for quality.

I stopped billing on patreon for a full month. You will not be charged for 30 days. It would be unfair to let my supporters pay without giving them something in return.

This time I won't give a date for the update, as I seem to be horrible with deadlines anyway.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
A good game, though there's no update since October. According to that latest post from Patreon the expected release of the Public version of the next update's on November (August, according to the end credits of the update). Anyone know what happened here?

The only thing to complain is that there's no animated scenes. Those scenes with the kisses are really good, it would be nice to see those animated.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Yeah it's not looking good now which is a shame, no update on Patreon since October, nothing on here since November and the dev hasn't even signed in here for a month now, anybody on the discord for updates?

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Sorry for the long radio silence.
Life happened, as it always does when you least need it.

The 0.4 update is coming out June 15 with all the features mentioned in my other post and additional stuff.

Again, sorry for the wait.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Sorry for the long radio silence.
Life happened, as it always does when you least need it.

The 0.4 update is coming out June 15 with all the features mentioned in my other post and additional stuff.

Again, sorry for the wait.
Thank you I thought you gave up because this game has great potential I was hoping you didn’t throw it away

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes