4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Where is the passcard part 2 ? thanks
The Passcard part 2 is in the VIP Room 2 (Using Search option)

where is stone1?
The Stone 1 is accessible on the Rooftop. You can combine it with any of other stones (2,3,4,5) if you have the 5 ones, they will be combined. If you have found the "Chalk" which is in VIP Room 5 Shower, you can combine it to "Group of 5 Stones" to create the ritual item (Have to be used on the rooftop)

You will gain then the possibility to use spells ;)

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
After you did the research on the spellbook (using the computer), you should be able to detect the rooftop using the "Search" option when you're in the hallway ;)

PS : don't hesitate to ask me questions or/and suggestions. I'm the one working on the game :biggrin:

Chodu

Oct 20, 2017
After you did the research on the spellbook (using the computer), you should be able to detect the rooftop using the "Search" option when you're in the hallway ;)

PS : don't hesitate to ask me questions or/and suggestions. I'm the one working on the game :biggrin:

what to do after casting the spell on rooftop?

Chodu

Oct 20, 2017
I got it but after giving the demon a soul, we cannot go too the main street area. Any help?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's normal for the moment because this area is restricted to demon. You should try few things : Usually going to deep in the forest result to the end of the game, not as a demon. Doing the last requests at the bar doesn't result to the end of the game. Also, using the computer and searching on internet, you could find someone to chat with. Usually, you could have also an endgame without been a demon. As a demon you will have more options.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys, I just released a new version of the game. (I cannot post a new topic for that yet... I will do when I will have enough permissions)

I also noticed that you didn't even get version 0.3 so here is the 0.4 and the patchnote since 0.2 :)

Version 0.4 - RAGS 2.4.16 Original Size
784.5mo

(this version could contain some bugs due to this early released. don't hesitate to report it to me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Mirrors
Link:

@muttdoggy

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I'll look to generate one but usually it was selectivepaperclip that made them in the past

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes