RAGS - Completed - Curious Town [v1.03] [jonss]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kumman

I've never been one for leaving reviews, but here goes:

There are A LOT of pictures in this one, and the game develops at a great pace. You get off to a start with simple objectives (just remember to search the lobby for the elevator) and then it's off to an adventure. I have played it several times to find different endings and discover new ways of interacting with the characters and the world (not one for walkthroughs either). In my opinion this game shouldn't be played with a walkthrough though, unless you get completely stuck, and even then there are probably available content if you just search the right places.

There are a lot of female domination in this one, but a lot of it depends on the choices you make, and feels natural within the game ofc.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bahamut2195

For a RAGS game, this is a pretty fun time killer. Tons of domination, both from a femdom or a maledom p.o.v., depending on what you prefer and the choices you make. The game has some limitations, but that's more because of the engine being used than the creators design choices. Worth a run through or two if you are a fan of m/f domination games.