4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 20, 2020
To my mind there is only 4

By the way, the link of the current version (Enhanced) is available to public on discord. I will create soon a new topic here if there is success
Can you tell me what to do after getting the gemstones please? I'm guessing I have to undo the wizard's curse but have no idea where to begin.
Or is beating Ariana the last action in the story and it never actually finishes?
Love all your games btw.

Reactions: jinjonkun

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
To my mind there is only 4

By the way, the link of the current version (Enhanced) is available to public on discord. I will create soon a new topic here if there is success
Is there any new content in it? I finished everything that was in the "walkthrough"

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is there any new content in it? I finished everything that was in the "walkthrough"
What's new:

3 New video scenes

- 1 New roxy femdom scene

- 1 New roxy submissive scene

- 1 New Denisa and Roxy cuckold scene

- You can now choose a name for the main character

- I Started to rework the way text is displayed (You can see your name and the name of the PNJ when they talk to have a better understanding of the story, events etc...)

- Some pictures got replaced

- Added a sound effect when you receive a SMS (So you won't miss it even if there is still the text informing you that you got one)

Reactions: Mister_M

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can you tell me what to do after getting the gemstones please? I'm guessing I have to undo the wizard's curse but have no idea where to begin.
Or is beating Ariana the last action in the story and it never actually finishes?
Love all your games btw.
If you defeated Ariana, you can try to work at Arc Corp but it's not finished.

You can go back at home and get some scenes with your wife

I don't know if you tried the "Slave" module with Jennifer ?

You can unlock a lot of things with the demon mode (for example, you won't get a gameover with Mandy (The last special request at the Bar) )

You can also get some content with Ally (Coffee)

More is coming soon...

Reactions: smreg and Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
What's new:

3 New video scenes

- 1 New roxy femdom scene

- 1 New roxy submissive scene

- 1 New Denisa and Roxy cuckold scene

- You can now choose a name for the main character

- I Started to rework the way text is displayed (You can see your name and the name of the PNJ when they talk to have a better understanding of the story, events etc...)

- Some pictures got replaced

- Added a sound effect when you receive a SMS (So you won't miss it even if there is still the text informing you that you got one)
Do you have a save that has pretty much everything done but the new scenes by any chance? I completed the game long ago but I don't have the saves. I don't want to do everything from the scratch

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Do you have a save that has pretty much everything done but the new scenes by any chance? I completed the game long ago but I don't have the saves. I don't want to do everything from the scratch
Unfortunately, I don't have a save like that yet. Maybe you should wait another update with much more content.

I will probably create a save at this point

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I just noticed that this game is completed. Can we have an update of the HTLM version. Thank for you work !

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Anything new added for wife???cuz last time the game was not finished.i remember just some phone chats with wife.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes