YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Naw, that wasn't my point. I know that MILFs are extremely beloved (they are my favourite as well), I just keep wondering why japanese devs often create characters who obviously look pretty mature but then make it so they're in their 20s. It's often 28 and 29 even in other games so it seems even more obvious that they tried to avoid the number 30.
It may have something to do with Christmas Cake stigma. But it targets women of 25 and older. Not 30 specifically. So I'm actually as clueless as you.

Reactions: Jrar and Angelcrush

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It may have something to do with Christmas Cake stigma. But it targets women of 25 and older. Not 30 specifically. So I'm actually as clueless as you.
But you know what I mean, right? Would you have guessed that Rinko right here is only 24? I would have guessed her to be 28 or 29 at the very least (because she looks exactly how mature women/MILFs are often depicted in hentai or erotic stuff).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But you know what I mean, right? Would you have guessed that Rinko right here is only 24? I would have guessed her to be 28 or 29 at the very least (because she looks exactly how mature women/MILFs are often depicted in hentai or erotic stuff).
Well, it may have to do with artist's drawing style. I've seen enough doujin artists who draw their girls with very mature bodies.

Reactions: Jrar

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Requested, shared and translated by Daedroth
--------------------------------------
Curious Tales of Yaezujima -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [v1.5] [Azure Azurite] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [425 MB] - Original Translated Game
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win (Goblinman Mod v3.3) [464 MB] - Untested
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the mod do I need to override folder or just play?
Just play the compressed ver then see there compressed ver for mod ...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
As it was already stated, her age is a major part of the story. Every woman from her family is forced to go through the same sacrifice ritual on the day of Haramiko Festival when they turn 25.

Reactions: Thanosman

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Full save from the OG Version. I have NO idea if these work with this one here, since i haven't downloaded it yet.

Savefile Number 1 is directly in the gallery.
It work but some stuff become untranslated such names. I only test slot 1 tho

Me will wait for save on this ver . .. along with mod ver if there any. Seem quite long game consider multiple endings required for true ending

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What is goblinman mod btw, chat?
A mod that ads A LOT of side content, include multiple non-rape scenes. Worth it. There is also some scenes with goblins apparently, but you can only unlock those by doing certain steps in a certain order, and you also have to know a password that only Goblinman's patreons are allowed to know.

• Red Heart

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
A mod that ads A LOT of side content, include multiple non-rape scenes. Worth it. There is also some scenes with goblinsl
Thank you, but the goblin scenes are bonus art, they're called goblin scenes because they refer to my patreon theme, there are no actual goblins in the game, sorry.

what's the diff between mod version and latest version? is the mod added on top of latest tl?
700+ new CGs (to cover all facial expressions, poses also add up)
30 new scenes, with 10 patreon exclusive variations (the goblin stuff)
2 new routes, swimming club and new neighbor.
1 new location, the neighbors apartment.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
A mod that ads A LOT of side content, include multiple non-rape scenes. Worth it. There is also some scenes with goblins apparently, but you can only unlock those by doing certain steps in a certain order, and you also have to know a password that only Goblinman's patreons are allowed to know.
I see, thanks. :D
Gotta check their patreon then

• Red Heart

Feds Suck This White Cock

Formerly 'Sick Loli Rapist'
Dec 21, 2022
Full Save and all the scenes translated, no weird glitches or whatsoever.

What I did was to take the save file from someone that posted his own here, then I started a New Game and went to the PC, bought the H-Scene book from the online shop and once there, it seems that if you finish once the game you can unlock all the memories once you go to the recollection room (I wanted to see if it worked, thanks to the saves of the other user, and it worled luckly) I unlocked all the scenes.

Someone up here said "full saves for each route" and I don't know what it means, in any case this file has everything, not only the save but the common, config and global file too in case you wanted it.

Edit: I don't know how the mod works, I didn't play the game, I downloaded the mod though and made the save file so I don't actually know if it works without the mod being installed. Just wanted to make it clear.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes