• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Daedroth OMG !! Well done !! thanks for your hard work. This game has a lot of content right? With the 8 routes, it should be huge !! Super excited to play it !! thanks again

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Daedroth OMG !! Well done !! thanks for your hard work. This game has a lot of content right? With the 8 routes, it should be huge !! Super excited to play it !! thanks again
Average playthrough is around 12 hours, if I remember correctly.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Seriously one of the best rpgm games, short yet hot asf. The female mc is a bombshell and the menu bgm is absolute fire

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I woudlnt say its short, its absolutley massive as u have to replay it over and over, if i remmber right there are shrines hidden somwhere around kid camp
that let u keep stats between new games, without it u will never get the true end.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Heya! Let me present you a translation I've been working on for more or less a year. There are many reasons for why it took me this long, but the main one is probably because the game is quite big and features 8 long routes (7 regular and one true route that unlocks after you see all the others).

Strongest points of this game are incredible attention to detail, story, lore and setting I've never seen the likes of in an h-game, super detailed maps with many interactable objects and of course unbelievably thick heroine, whose cool, unperturbed character is a breath of fresh too.

The game is not without downsides, however. With how many beautiful maps this game has, it sometimes feels like it's lacking in terms of side content. The dev was planning to add more content, but, unfortunately, he disappeared. Not disappear disappear - he sometimes shows some signs of life on twitter, - but there haven't been any news since April of last year. Not everything is ogre, however, as it's not uncommon for new circles that released games that saw success to take long breaks: maybe he received an offer to work on some other game, maybe he wanted to spend his dlsite dosh and enjoy life. In any case, if you want to motivate him to return, please buy the game. Even though the game is only one year old, there already exists a mod that tries to fix the disappointing amount of side content problem.

I also need to address the elephant in the room: most h-content in the game is rape. But you'll discover that there are plenty of narrative reasons for that as you go through the game and learn more about the island and its dark history.

NPCs in the game give you hints about various mechanics and where you can find side content, but I've also translated the guide the dev made. It describes in detail what to do in order to finish routes, how to fully unlock the game's gallery, etc. You can find the guide in the root folder of the game, but you can also view/download it here.

Other translations I'm currently working on can be found here.
You did, you son of a b*tch, you really did it!!!

• Red Heart

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I also need to address the elephant in the room: most h-content in the game is rape. But you'll discover that there are plenty of narrative reasons for that as you go through the game and learn more about the island and its dark history.
Everything being rape related is a given for japanese games.
But the romance tag suggests there's at least a couple non-rape scenes, right?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Everything being rape related is a given for japanese games.
But the romance tag suggests there's at least a couple non-rape scenes, right?
There's one lovey-dovey, romance route (Amemiya Shouta). Sex gets consensual in a couple of other routes later on. And there's one big side event chain practically without any rape (Kiyomizu Mountain). All in all, decent amount, but definitely not what the dev was focusing on.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, this would have been right up my alley and it's great to see that the translation is finally done... but... I'm not really a rape fan. If the game only had one or two of those, it would have been fine but apparently it's full of them so yea. As unfortunate as it is, I might have to skip this one, sadly.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's one lovey-dovey, romance route (Amemiya Shouta). Sex gets consensual in a couple of other routes later on. And there's one big side event chain practically without any rape (Kiyomizu Mountain). All in all, decent amount, but definitely not what the dev was focusing on.
That's enough for me. :HideThePain:
I have had a share of games, where there was only 1 vanilla scene and that was it. So it's actually better than I expected. :D

• Yay, new update!

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Yaaaay! Been following this one's translation for a while, I'm happy it's finally done. Definitely one of those games you'd like to play for the story equally so as the lewds, it's actually pretty darn good.

Lumi500

Aug 1, 2022
Dam, anybody know the original BGM from the main menu of the game? honestly its pretty nice and shazam didn't help like usual when it comes to H-Games BGM (Wish they'd list some of the original BGM's title in the folder file)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes