KaiOtsu

Apr 3, 2022
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
Overview:

View attachment 3506970

30 Total Events (20 NEW this update!)
700+ Total CGs!
1.02 Translation included!

10 Goblin Variant Scenes (Supporter Only)

Example:

View attachment 3506973
Extract the mod, the game+mod installed is inside the www folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

View attachment 3506994
View attachment 3507072
View attachment 3507098

LINK: Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
MEGA

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
View attachment 3507010 View attachment 3507017 View attachment 3507067

I will work hard to update to Daedroth's latest translation.
Tried subbing your Patreon but it's just giving errors and saying the payment method was refused like (?) Patreon accepts it. Patreon verified with my bank that I had the money. And there's a semi-subscription (it says I'm subscribed but don't let me access anything, and the money's still on my account my soo) on my Membership page. Oh I'm from Brazil btw.

Reactions: Thanosman

TheDastard

Apr 26, 2022
Do you guys have any recommendations for games like this? I'd prefer if the MC has a voluptuous body type (or even crazier looking body type) like this one but I won't discriminate if the MC isn't as "blessed."

RiasKlein

Oct 3, 2022
Do you guys have any recommendations for games like this? I'd prefer if the MC has a voluptuous body type (or even crazier looking body type) like this one but I won't discriminate if the MC isn't as "blessed."
For a blessed body type like Rinko's and a similar corruption theme in which the protagonist has a clear preference but can be steered in other directions, consider Karryn's Prison ( , F95). For a busty (but leaner) female protagonist in a scene & outfit collecting walking-simulator game, consider Nymphomania Paradox (F95). The list can go on and on ~

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Shame there is zero chance of this game getting any updates. The mom and cousin needed scenes for themselves.
Why? It's not uncommon for Japanese circles to take extensive breaks. Just to give you an example: been mia for close to a year without posting anything, but he returned a couple of months ago. In one of his last ci-en posts, Azure Azurite showed a game he was making in Rpg Maker Xp, an old ass engine that barely anyone uses nowadays, but later scrapped. More likely than not he's been a part of doujin eroge scene for a long time, so you shouldn't abandon hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiasKlein

derp 8096

Oct 8, 2018
where do you get a swimsuit? i looked on the online store and its not there only the competitive one is

RiasKlein

Oct 3, 2022
where do you get a swimsuit? i looked on the online store and its not there only the competitive one is
The Sexy V-Microbikini is ordered online; since it's a custom order, it's delivered 3 days after the order is made.
To unlock the order in the online store, go to the beach and attempt to enter the female changing room; the life guard will tell you the rules of the beach and Rinko will learn that she needs something other than the school swimsuit for the beach.

Maubsvshbas

Jul 29, 2023
Mod or base game? It's just that mod uses outdated, barely proofread version of translation at the moment.

That's too broad of a question, it could be anything. There are many guides on how to translate things on this site. Check those.
here is the problem

Picture1.png

RiasKlein

Oct 3, 2022
This is probably not the right place to ask for technical/modding help for Niramale Quest...
On another note, that's a TypeError from RPGMaker saying refreshActiveQuestWindow is not a function; in the code, is it a function? Is there the usage of parentheses () when there shouldn't be? More context would be needed to investigate that issue.

Maubsvshbas

Jul 29, 2023
This is probably not the right place to ask for technical/modding help for Niramale Quest...
On another note, that's a TypeError from RPGMaker saying refreshActiveQuestWindow is not a function; in the code, is it a function? Is there the usage of parentheses () when there shouldn't be? More context would be needed to investigate that issue.
its real version is work fine but after translation its show this message..

Jendharui

Sep 2, 2021
Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
Overview:

View attachment 3506970

30 Total Events (20 NEW this update!)
700+ Total CGs!
1.02 Translation included!

10 Goblin Variant Scenes (Supporter Only)

Example:

View attachment 3506973
Extract the mod, the game+mod installed is inside the www folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

View attachment 3506994
View attachment 3507072
View attachment 3507098

LINK: Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3
MEGA

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
View attachment 3507010 View attachment 3507017 View attachment 3507067

I will work hard to update to Daedroth's latest translation.
been enjoying your mod so far, btw is there a way to view it like recollection room?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
Why? It's not uncommon for Japanese circles to take extensive breaks. Just to give you an example: been mia for close to a year without posting anything, but he returned a couple of months ago. In one of his last ci-en posts, Azure Azurite showed a game he was making in Rpg Maker Xp, an old ass engine that barely anyone uses nowadays, but later scrapped. More likely than not he's been a part of doujin eroge scene for a long time, so you shouldn't abandon hope.
Well the creator's last post on his ci-en was a year ago, and on twitter his last activity was 5 months ago. He also seemed very enthusiastic about his next project and updates for this game (could be my interpretation of his last post google translated) which makes it weirder why he disappeared.
That example u gave actually gives a bit of hope because anything can happen, but if this author's last activity reaches the year, I think we can assume he won't be coming back.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Where do I find these events?
There's a guide on the first page that goes into details about both of them. You can start Amemiya Shouta route by teaching a couple of times. You'll be asked to tutor him by one of school teachers. Kiyomizu Mountain location is above the beach on the map.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes