GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Have you tried to steal Chloe's homework and seen that Rachel spank Chloe without panties with paddle.
or collect favour points, use them while Chloe is studying. At dinner Rachel mentions that Chloe has got bad score at test and then spying them at Chloe's room at 9pm.

I got bareback option after those scenes.
Did all that @ThL mentiones. Nothing.
Now did the 10 (not 9) pm spying. Also nothing. No bareback, no shower spying, no nothing different. I really hate when good games have this issues, but it's ok, those are the risks of play WIP.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Did all that @ThL mentiones. Nothing.
Now did the 10 (not 9) pm spying. Also nothing. No bareback, no shower spying, no nothing different. I really hate when good games have this issues, but it's ok, those are the risks of play WIP.
Same problem here, its a bit fustrating tbh.
Can anyone have a look at my save and say wth is going on?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Same problem here, its a bit fustrating tbh.
Can anyone have a look at my save and say wth is going on?
Not sure what's happening but I just loaded your save. Stole her homework, watched her getting spanked 3pm. When she was spying Emily at 11pm there is the bare spanking option.

Here is your save at 10pm. Advance 1h, punishent and there it is.

Reactions: ElPiti

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure what's happening but I just loaded your save. Stole her homework, watched her getting spanked 3pm. When she was spying Emily at 11pm there is the bare spanking option.
WTF, going to try again, will post results in 2 mins.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
how many time do I have to spank C and what level (light, medium and hard)?

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017

Nope, just tried it and all I get is the Light, medium and hard spank.
After 10 slaps, she gets in underwear as usual.
Do you mind uploading that save at 22 and right after the bare ass spanking?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Here is at 00.00 with bare spanking done. You can find that 22.00 save at my earlier post.

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
The only difference i see is that when the bare ass spanking works the Chloe's New Punishment event is completed. could that have anything to do with it ?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
What did you do exactly between the save I sent anjd the one you uploaded, because with the 22H one I do get the bare ass spanking.
skip, clean terrace, clean pool, skip, stole homework+skip, clean jacuzzi, at 3pm spy spanking, 4pm go to emilys room and DO nothing, skipskipediskip to 23.00

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

Damn, I use this save and there it is. I try again and again with mine (more advanced in events progression)... and nothing, the nude spankiings never appears. Frustrating.

I must confess: tried to edit one savegame to cheat the corruption level. Couldn't find the variable (nothing llike "little_cousin_corruption (1)").

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Damn, I use this save and there it is. I try again and again with mine (more advanced in events progression)... and nothing, the nude spankiings never appears. Frustrating.

I must confess: tried to edit one savegame to cheat the corruption level. Couldn't find the variable (nothing llike "little_cousin_corruption (1)").
It's
Code:
c1Cor = 1
if you choose to take that step. Just tested.

Reactions: GaboCAP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how many time do I have to spank C and what level (light, medium and hard)?
It's progressive
Start with the first 10 as light, then I think 5 medium and light again. Progressively replace light by medium then hard.
In the end 20 hard smacks and the pain threshold is not maxed. It will take you maybe 6-10 times to get there

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What exactly needs to be completed?
You start by discussion, then bathing together in hot tub, then you have sex with Linda in the hot tub, she removes her swinsuit. That's the 3 stars from Before bed relaxation

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Dude, I think I know what was missing, you must watch Chloe get spanked by rachel at 15 and catch her in Emily room at 16 and do nothing, that should do it.
Maybe you needed to complete "Is she sick" before that. It was one of the achievements of Beta3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

I'm surprised you have bare spanking option when you catch Chloe spying on her sister. It's only spanking (first 10 with trousers on, last 10 with panties. Bare (nude) is only when you catch her watching you shower

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
skip, clean terrace, clean pool, skip, stole homework+skip, clean jacuzzi, at 3pm spy spanking, 4pm go to emilys room and DO nothing, skipskipediskip to 23.00
Witch spanking by Rachel was that ? Normal spanking is first step. Then you have spanking with hairbrush. Only then can you advance on Chloe's path

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes