maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
1. How to get to Chloe bare bottom spanking? I mean how do I "ignore"her?
2. Whats wrong with Emily unwilling to do anal?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Your messing around with your cousins and aunt, so mild incest. Also there's two women unrelated to the family crewing the ship.

Edit - Actually I think I prefer the term incest lite for our .
Technically no incest : Emily is Rachel's daughter from a previous mariage, so you are not blood related. Chloe is adopted. Rachel is the wife of your uncle.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1. How to get to Chloe bare bottom spanking? I mean how do I "ignore"her?
2. Whats wrong with Emily unwilling to do anal?
Go to your bathroom, shower. Chloe is watching. Ignore her. Shower again, she is watching again, choose to spank her, then you have the bare bottom option. It's a very tricky one...
Emily's fetish is anal. She does want to try. What problem do you have with her ?

Reactions: GaboCAP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ran into the same vanishing icons bug again. I put pills in drink and have the message "she should be under the sleeping pills right now" but since there are no icons there is no way to enter her room.
Skip time once after putting pill in her drink by the pool at midnight. You should be able to go into the corridor, then Rachel's room and disable her clock.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Chloe's corruption, it says its unlocked after first bare bottom spanking, wich I have seen a lot of times, the hints say that I should ignore her, done it alot of days, both catching her and then not spanking and just avoiding her.
Go to your bathroom, shower. Chloe is watching. Ignore her. Shower again, she is watching again, choose to spank her, then you have the bare bottom option. It's a very tricky one...

Reactions: Fernandoegr

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
Emily's fetish is anal. She does want to try. What problem do you have with her ?
for chloe's peeping on you can you tell us what hour? also just to be specific, by your bathroom, you mean the bathroom in your room? just because i imagine its easier to peep on the MC in the corridor bathroom.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
MC have been literally for days under shower, and nothing happened. I'm missing something?
Maybe you haven't done / completed events before. Have you spanked her already when she is watching her sister masturbating in the evening ? And then do you have the spanking option with her when ever she is faking to be sick ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
for chloe's peeping on you can you tell us what hour? also just to be specific, by your bathroom, you mean the bathroom in your room? just because i imagine its easier to peep on the MC in the corridor bathroom.
It's the bathroom in your room.
As for the hour, I think it works almost all the time. For sure in the afternoon (13.00-17.00) before Chloe herself goes to the corridor bathroom

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Maybe you haven't done / completed events before. Have you spanked her already when she is watching her sister masturbating in the evening ? And then do you have the spanking option with her when ever she is faking to be sick ?
Done all that, over and over. Must be some other variable that I'm missing.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
A lot of the things that happen in this game are very specific. Even with in-game hints, it seems impossible to trigger them cuz it seems that there are way more prerequisites to get certain scenes. It's a nice game but I wish it was more straightforward and less convoluted. For instance, I got a note that told me to talk to Rachel at 13:00 and almost all the days it wouldn't let me progress and I never got an option to progress that event but suddenly I got past it somehow and don't even remember how I did it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know, it appeared quite "simply" to me. Is Chloe in a good mood ?
In the spanking / punishment have you completed all the possibilities :
. spanking normal mood
. spanking good mood
. undress normal mood
. undress good mood with bonus scene
. do nothing

Reactions: GaboCAP

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Have you tried to steal Chloe's homework and seen that Rachel spank Chloe without panties with paddle.
or collect favour points, use them while Chloe is studying. At dinner Rachel mentions that Chloe has got bad score at test and then spying them at Chloe's room at 9pm.

I got bareback option after those scenes.

Reactions: GaboCAP and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes