3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so, its been what? 2 years since the last update? isnt it time to put it on abandoned?
Damn, I really miss Virtual Indecency. I really hope he's doing all right. He's been dark for a long time now, and I loved all three games he's done: Sister, Sister, Sister and then this one and then Where Bad Girls Go. I found him entertaining and his stories with interesting plots and encounters. I hope he comes back and continues these last pair of games, but I feel like it's not gonna happen now. It's coming up on 1½ years since his latest post on Subscribestar about WBGG even, which is what he was working on while this game was on hold. :(

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's not an easy history to trace, but it did appear that the game was not considered finished since it's most recent release.

Last word from the Dev on this game was over 1.5 years ago and OnHold can only last up to six months before moving to Abandoned.

Reactions: turgsh01

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's not an easy history to trace, but it did appear that the game was not considered finished since it's most recent release.

Last word from the Dev on this game was over 1.5 years ago and OnHold can only last up to six months before moving to Abandoned.
it sucks, but this was for the best. dev is nowhere to be found, and the game shows no sign of ever being worked on again.

Reactions: pgm_01

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
it sucks, but this was for the best. dev is nowhere to be found, and the game shows no sign of ever being worked on again.
which absolutely sucks but i get it, Covid hit allot of ppl hard and seeing as how the adult game industry (especially with sites like this) isn't that good of a place for getting paid it's understandable that devs have to either put their games on hold for an extended period of time or just plain abandon them entirely to focus on getting paid enough to continue living.

Reactions: ImperialD

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Since 01 of June of 2021 the subscribestar of the dev has nothing new!! And the patreon the last entry was on 08 of June of 2021. So something happen to the dev, hope he is ok!!

Reactions: ImperialD

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Well, he recently posted on his SS starting a new project, so I guess this one really is abandoned.

Lame.
Actually if anything I'd take the recent post as a sign it's not necessarily abandoned. After all there's a better chance he might return to it now than during the year and a half he was MIA.

Reactions: pgm_01

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually if anything I'd take the recent post as a sign it's not necessarily abandoned. After all there's a better chance he might return to it now than during the year and a half he was MIA.
Except that there is a huge track record of developers in general who do this, and it isn't good. They have an active project they've developed for a while, but then they begin a new project (saying they'll return to the project they put on hold). Once they do this, the vast majority of the time (probably easily over 95% of the instances of this), the first project never gets finished. Virtual Indecency already did this once. They finished Sister, Sister, Sister, then they started Cuntswell Academy as a sequel. After some time, they paused on that (they promised they'd get back to it) to work on Where Bad Girls Go. Both of those are Abandoned now.

I would love it if it were true, but I've worked with far too many writers to know how this goes. Those who talk about writing but don't offer many specifics really are usually those who don't actually do the writing. Forgive me if I don't hold out hope for this ever to get finished, especially now that they've begun a third project instead of completing either of these other two.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Except that there is a huge track record of developers in general who do this, and it isn't good. They have an active project they've developed for a while, but then they begin a new project (saying they'll return to the project they put on hold). Once they do this, the vast majority of the time (probably easily over 95% of the instances of this), the first project never gets finished. Virtual Indecency already did this once. They finished Sister, Sister, Sister, then they started Cuntswell Academy as a sequel. After some time, they paused on that (they promised they'd get back to it) to work on Where Bad Girls Go. Both of those are Abandoned now.

I would love it if it were true, but I've worked with far too many writers to know how this goes. Those who talk about writing but don't offer many specifics really are usually those who don't actually do the writing. Forgive me if I don't hold out hope for this ever to get finished, especially now that they've begun a third project instead of completing either of these other two.
I'm not saying it's not abandoned. Just saying there are better odds they'll return to it now than when they went dark for the better part of 2 years.

Also in fairness to your example they essentially finished what they had set out to do with Where Bad Girls Go since they had written an epilogue. Now that doesn't mean they didn't intend to continue it with a Chapter 2 that never happened but they might have intended to finish it then return to this but then life got in the way.

Without actually finding out what happened and what their future plans are I'd say it's premature to call either of them truly abandoned. Hell for all we know his new game is a way to introduce characters who will be featured in the next portions of Cuntswell.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
wish this got continued, loved how it continued from the last game and this game seemed to be going well, really liked it

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes