3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey Filesupload link do not work just saying ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Go to the OP (Original Post, where game details are shown) for this thread and at the bottom left of that should be a "Report" option, just like with other posts coming after it. Click that, choose "Other" for the reason, and then type in the text area that the link is broken. Submitting like that should get a moderator or staff member to look at it and either remove the link or replace it.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this one abandoned?

Two years without update.
I can't say for sure whether it's effectively abandoned, but there are actually a couple of things causing the delay. One is this post (last year):
First of all, I'm not quitting. However, I am going to slow down a little bit. I have an opportunity to take on more responsibility at one of my day job, and I've decided to accept it. For those of you who don't know, my 'day job' is as a professional musician. The way this year has gone, primarily due to the global pandemic, I have had to cut way back on performing, which has caused me to lose a lot of income. The opportunity of a steady paycheck isn't a luxury that many musicians are fortunate enough to receive, which is why I accepted.

The other is that there was a post about "A change of direction" quite a while ago. I don't know what that means for the status of this game. Since this has stayed On Hold for a while, thought, I would assume he's remained in contact with the staff here at F95 so the status hasn't changed. However, I don't know for sure what future plans for this game are.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This game is getting really good, but I have two problems with it:
1. The amount of cut-away scenes to Professor Miuayst-whatshername and her daughter is way too high, it seems like the dev is just reminding us they exist every chapter for no reason other than a quick dialog which usually goes 'is he ready? Hes not ready. When he ready? Patience'. It gets really annoying after a while, it would be an improvement if they start talking about the weather or the latest movie they saw, rather than the same thing over and over.
2. The Maggie questline, in my opinion, was too quick, too easy and too simple. She abandoned her father she lived with for 20 years for some guy who met her 2 days ago or so, I can imagine something like that happening with mind control, but it still feels very rushed.

Otherwise it's great and I'm hoping it's gonna get back on track soon!

Reactions: jeghkg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can't say for sure whether it's effectively abandoned, but there are actually a couple of things causing the delay. One is this post (last year):
First of all, I'm not quitting. However, I am going to slow down a little bit. I have an opportunity to take on more responsibility at one of my day job, and I've decided to accept it. For those of you who don't know, my 'day job' is as a professional musician. The way this year has gone, primarily due to the global pandemic, I have had to cut way back on performing, which has caused me to lose a lot of income. The opportunity of a steady paycheck isn't a luxury that many musicians are fortunate enough to receive, which is why I accepted.

The other is that there was a post about "A change of direction" quite a while ago. I don't know what that means for the status of this game. Since this has stayed On Hold for a while, thought, I would assume he's remained in contact with the staff here at F95 so the status hasn't changed. However, I don't know for sure what future plans for this game are.
yeah well say what you want but no updates for over a year isn't looking to good for this game :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah well say what you want but no updates for over a year isn't looking to good for this game :unsure:
You make it sound like I was defending him or something. I was just conveying his earlier message. His Subscribestar posts are patron-only, and I'm not a patron. So I have no idea where anything is; I was only sharing what I knew from the past.

Reactions: botc76

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You make it sound like I was defending him or something. I was just conveying his earlier message. His Subscribestar posts are patron-only, and I'm not a patron. So I have no idea where anything is; I was only sharing what I knew from the past.
naww i didn't mean anything like that .. just making a comment on your post :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes