Flash Abandoned Cumaloadeon [v0.2] [ADD A 2]

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Why do these artists always blow up the tits? The reason those characters are considered sexy is because of the way they already look. No reason to change that.
Yeah - Julius Zimmerman used to do some really good stuff - he drew Kim Possible with maybe B cups and had her doin ALL SORTS of things - now {last i saw} he draws KP with boobs bigger than her head...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It was nice till i found out the agents fucks some of the milfs and the MC is a cuck who wants everyone to see the MILFs naked. It reeks of NTR so im gonna pass on it.

Reactions: KoopaKupa

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game has a great potential, with all those moms and sisters...as long as the stories don't get butchered by cutting off incest and rendering it a nonsense fest.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, you just have to unlock the 3 thingies/quest items that appear in your phone. It's pretty easy and the whole game takes a little under 15 minutes.

I do have to say that this was a fun, short, cute little game. Although, I think most (if not all of these characters) were on CN and not Nick- so that may be confusing/misleading...at least for now. Hopefully, more of the Nick ones show up in later updates. I knew where all of them were from, except for Ms. Long- couldn't quite place her...

It was cool to see even glimpses of Johnny Bravo, that girl from Total Drama (one of them), and there were a couple of others I can't recall at the moment.

I cannot wait to see more with Nicole Watterson (Gumball's mom). There's a whole lot of other characters that I hope to see in this game.

Note to Dev: I'm not sure how fair use or parody laws are, but some of the names may need to be tweaked to avoid any hassles. If I'm not mistaken (and I may be), isn't P&F owned by a certain company with a very litigious Mouse...?

P.S. Loved the updated/revamped DeeDee. Noooiiiicccceeee. :) Who was she standing next to in the hallway with at school?

P.P.S. Were we supposed to do anything with Jessica's bra? Other than invoke Morty's rage, should he ever find out we have it? Lol
Yea lol almost all the characters are from Disney/Cartoon Network shows... the only Nick one is Danny Phantom.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Why do these artists always blow up the tits? The reason those characters are considered sexy is because of the way they already look. No reason to change that.
Tbh I think some of them are fine, and some aren't. Cartoon characters aren't made to be nude, so drawing them exact would look horrible.

But then again, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. For example, I think it fits Jessica and that asian mom (left side, buttom picture), while Maddie, Phineas and ferbs mom and Dexters mom all look worse like this. Kinda on the fence about if i like or hate Jony tests mom...

Rest is alright. Deedee is basically a new character, so she can be whatever she wants.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Cute game. My only real complaint is the use of the exact same body for different characters. Kinda kills it for me. I'd probably tailor the art accordingly, rather than just changing the skin tone and the face in the scene. Other than that, I like it.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I just hope that the MC ( us ) will be doing the sex scenes.
Those milfs are ours!!
( seriously, dont make another guy fu** those girls, only the MC ;--; )

Reactions: kratoscar2008

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Seems like a cool game, well having the potential to be, sadly the maker of this game have a rather horrible upload scheduel, from what I gathered the first version was from August and this one was from December so lord knows when we will have a proper game. Maybe at the same time Bannerlord comes out.

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone help me on this, I'm too stupid to actually get the third unlock for the app, I dont understand what I'm doing wrong, I've had the supposed streams with Mrs.Long and D's mom

Reactions: MrPostman

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It was nice till i found out the agents fucks some of the milfs and the MC is a cuck who wants everyone to see the MILFs naked. It reeks of NTR so im gonna pass on it.
Thanks, I was wondering about that... well time to run far away from here.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The developer's Patreon and Newgrounds both look like fucking ghost towns. No updates since January of this year.
In his Patreon he stated that he was going through stressful times and that might be why he lost motivation. He did say he was starting to work on himself and the game again, but after 10 months it's safe to say this game is done for.

• Angry
Reactions: krys69