Couldn't Find One​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-30
Release Date: 2018-12-18
Developer: ADD A 2 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
hmm. all I'm finding is one stream session with susan. everything else just repeats.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There is sexual content via your phone in game so far
Yeah, you just have to unlock the 3 thingies/quest items that appear in your phone. It's pretty easy and the whole game takes a little under 15 minutes.

I do have to say that this was a fun, short, cute little game. Although, I think most (if not all of these characters) were on CN and not Nick- so that may be confusing/misleading...at least for now. Hopefully, more of the Nick ones show up in later updates. I knew where all of them were from, except for Ms. Long- couldn't quite place her...

It was cool to see even glimpses of Johnny Bravo, that girl from Total Drama (one of them), and there were a couple of others I can't recall at the moment.

I cannot wait to see more with Nicole Watterson (Gumball's mom). There's a whole lot of other characters that I hope to see in this game.

Note to Dev: I'm not sure how fair use or parody laws are, but some of the names may need to be tweaked to avoid any hassles. If I'm not mistaken (and I may be), isn't P&F owned by a certain company with a very litigious Mouse...?

P.S. Loved the updated/revamped DeeDee. Noooiiiicccceeee. :) Who was she standing next to in the hallway with at school?

P.P.S. Were we supposed to do anything with Jessica's bra? Other than invoke Morty's rage, should he ever find out we have it? Lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do have to say that this was a fun, short, cute little game. Although, I think most (if not all of these characters) were on CN and not Nick- so that may be confusing/misleading...at least for now. Hopefully, more of the Nick ones show up in later updates. I knew where all of them were from, except for Ms. Long- couldn't quite place her...
Long... that is the family of "American Dragon" show

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I did think that, as well...but it begs the question, what does "MT" stand for- "Milf Toon"? (He may want to avoid that specific title to- considering it's already a game and a registered (and most likely trademarked) site... :)

U

User_367711

The last 3 scenes in the cellphone, are unlockable in this version?

pbugyon

Jun 1, 2017
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
-Dexter mom speech sometimes will not load the mom
-Susan does not always show up at beach on Saturdays
-Dexter button shows Linda in ass eating animation
-When going from page 3 to page 2 on instahub, button temporarily wont show up

The last 3 scenes in the cellphone, are unlockable in this version?
To unlock them, you just have to talk to 3 characters and the app will be unlocked.