• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Cuckold/NTR games

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Sadly, it seems like most western creators don't know how to do good NTR. So I'd recommend just going to . You really can't go wrong with most of those games.

As far as some I'd personally recommend.

NTRPG 1 & 2 ( sprite based H-scenes so if that's not your thing, you may not like these even though the stories are great )
Anything by Cli Pick ( probably my favorite all time NTR games )
Anything by Circle Gyu! ( some of the most well polished and deep NTR games out there )
Anything by Star's Dream ( art is not the best but the stories make up for it )
Anything by Acerola ( more surface level NTR as in you won't get a really deep story but still great nonetheless )
Anything by Shadow Garden
Any NTR game by M.Games
Any NTR game by Bird Cage ( Prank War is another one of my all time favorites )
Any NTR by 2990
Anything by Workshop
Stardust ( very grind heavy but one of the better NTR games by the end )
Minako
Sayoko The Summer of Wishing to Stars ( sprite based but right up there with NTRPG for me )
D.P. ( another sprite based game with a great story )
Cuckold RPG ( same kind of game as D.P. by the same creator )
Thug Hero Party ( borders on distasteful as there are some pretty aggressive scenes but still some good NTR content here )
Eve of the End ( from the same maker of Thug Hero Party but this game is MUCH better in pretty much all aspects )

Those games alone should keep you busy for weeks, lol.

justjer_1

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry to throw a wrench into this, but does anyone know if these NTR has a storyline with the cuck husband consistently getting hints that his wife is cheating and either convinces himself that's is nothing or is too naive too even consider that until later. For instance, Like having the wife call her husband while in the middle of sex, or having semen on her when they meet up
Anna exciting experience is something like your mentioning...enjoy

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
So this guy had some critiques of Squirrel Legacy and was told to make his own game and he did

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Well I am inlove with this fetish and I search for games with such idea...I have tried Lily of the Valley/The Tyrant/Big brother (cant see any NTR in it)/TAC/Cucksimulator (not finished sadly)/Taffy tales (no NTR at all).

so I ask you people if you know anyother good games about cuckold/NTR fetish much appreciated.
Do you have a link for the Cucksimulator?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-happy-marriage-ch-11-part-2-lazinginthehaze.11830/
Here there is specifically a scene where the husband asks to her wife (Jenny) to cuck him, and the scene is very sexy with a naughty outfit (lingerie/stockings)… furthermore there are many scenes of consensual cheating and swinging.

https://f95zone.to/threads/deliverance-ch-8-1thousand.36263/
Here the MC wants to share his wife (he watch) and both of them are excited to make it… every chapter (from the third onwards) has a optional sharing scene, aways with naughty outfits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-happy-marriage-ch-11-part-2-lazinginthehaze.11830/
Here there is specifically a scene where the husband asks to her wife (Jenny) to cuck him, and the scene is very sexy with a naughty outfit (lingerie/stockings)… furthermore there are many scenes of consensual cheating and swinging.

https://f95zone.to/threads/deliverance-ch-8-1thousand.36263/
Here the MC wants to share his wife (he watch) and both of them are excited to make it… every chapter (from the third onwards) has a optional sharing scene, aways with naughty outfits.
yep,both are very good

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sadly, it seems like most western creators don't know how to do good NTR. So I'd recommend just going to . You really can't go wrong with most of those games.

As far as some I'd personally recommend.

NTRPG 1 & 2 ( sprite based H-scenes so if that's not your thing, you may not like these even though the stories are great )
Anything by Cli Pick ( probably my favorite all time NTR games )
Anything by Circle Gyu! ( some of the most well polished and deep NTR games out there )
Anything by Star's Dream ( art is not the best but the stories make up for it )
Anything by Acerola ( more surface level NTR as in you won't get a really deep story but still great nonetheless )
Anything by Shadow Garden
Any NTR game by M.Games
Any NTR game by Bird Cage ( Prank War is another one of my all time favorites )
Any NTR by 2990
Anything by Workshop
Stardust ( very grind heavy but one of the better NTR games by the end )
Minako
Sayoko The Summer of Wishing to Stars ( sprite based but right up there with NTRPG for me )
D.P. ( another sprite based game with a great story )
Cuckold RPG ( same kind of game as D.P. by the same creator )
Thug Hero Party ( borders on distasteful as there are some pretty aggressive scenes but still some good NTR content here )
Eve of the End ( from the same maker of Thug Hero Party but this game is MUCH better in pretty much all aspects )

Those games alone should keep you busy for weeks, lol.
Thanks. I failed to find M.Games, Bird Cage / Prank War, 2990, Workshop.
Any links?

Reactions: darkfalzer

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Deliverance.
Don't get disappointed by "sharing" tag. It is actually cuckold route. MC only gets to watch his wife fucking by other guys, he won't join or exchange those men's girls like MC in "Long Story Short" game.
It's just a happy cuckold game like Adventurous Couple but advertised by a wrong tag. Those Men didn't even know her husband is watching them. Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinks with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.
And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too. Well deserved tag. Ntr/Cuckold fans will enjoy.

The_Rando

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry to throw a wrench into this, but does anyone know if these NTR has a storyline with the cuck husband consistently getting hints that his wife is cheating and either convinces himself that's is nothing or is too naive too even consider that until later. For instance, Like having the wife call her husband while in the middle of sex, or having semen on her when they meet up
You'll probably need to make your own games for that specific requests. Maybe one day ill make one and pitch it towards you for that example!!