• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Cuckold/NTR games

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well I am inlove with this fetish and I search for games with such idea...I have tried Lily of the Valley/The Tyrant/Big brother (cant see any NTR in it)/TAC/Cucksimulator (not finished sadly)/Taffy tales (no NTR at all).

so I ask you people if you know anyother good games about cuckold/NTR fetish much appreciated.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Seeds of Chaos has a fairly popular optional cuckolding route, so check that one out.

Forgotten Paradise has atleast initially a lot of cuckolding scenes, though they are kinda missing in the most recent updates.

Long Live the Princess has only a little, but the game is worth checking out regardless.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If RPG Maker does not disgust you: , and .

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
Well I am inlove with this fetish and I search for games with such idea...I have tried Lily of the Valley/The Tyrant/Big brother (cant see any NTR in it)/TAC/Cucksimulator (not finished sadly)/Taffy tales (no NTR at all).

so I ask you people if you know anyother good games about cuckold/NTR fetish much appreciated.
I have to say you have good taste.
I can recommend Project Hot Wife.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well when ya say NTR and hot chicks... this comes to mind My Girlfriends Amnesia - Has cheats amd i think a mod or 2
And i hate RPGMs due to all the walking around and getting lost... or forget what you were doing when you restart but this one has more than its share or NTRish stuff (y)

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-amnesia-dlc-v1-0-daniels-k.25787/

Also recommend
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris
still a walking... grr but good stuff

Reactions: SunDogSun and DISV

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
You also might like to try Torrid Tales.
Actually it's a bit of a game with '2 faces', but it has a hotwife/cuckold/cheating route...

Reactions: yjvgk

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry to throw a wrench into this, but does anyone know if these NTR has a storyline with the cuck husband consistently getting hints that his wife is cheating and either convinces himself that's is nothing or is too naive too even consider that until later. For instance, Like having the wife call her husband while in the middle of sex, or having semen on her when they meet up