4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for letting me know.
Did that happen while playing the android version?
The shutdown button doesn't work if a dialogue is running, if you could tell me if the issue happened during the flash drive mission or not it could help me to fix it!

draken83

Dec 11, 2020
The shutdown button doesn't work if a dialogue is running, if you could tell me if the issue happened during the flash drive mission or not it could help me to fix it!
It was in general while i was trying to buy a bikini for the Landlady, now I'm not sure if there is a dialogue bug going on, I'm not knowledgeable enough about that.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Changing the relationships really doesn't seem to work that well.

Characters are still calling their parents by name.

Reactions: Paprika

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
I wish this game was a complete game. I really liked the artist's art. And I'm really looking forward to fucking the main character's mother's huge ass, thinking that the main character is myself. But of course it shouldn't be that simple. It should happen with a really well-constructed story. The game maker offer us two ways. love and bullying. Please complete this game. If I see enough improvement in the next update, I will be a Patreon supporter.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Well, yes and no.

The whole reason we can change relationships is to circumnavigate the patreon restrictions.

Dev just needs to tighten up his code so that MC doesn't keep calling his mom "Marie", when I change the relationship to mom.

Reactions: Paprika

Pali

May 9, 2017
Will impregnation be in the game?
To be honest. I find the risk of a pregnancy more interesting than the pregnancy itself (for expamle: I think Milftoon was to fast on this point). If I was , I would go slow on this, but not to slow.

Hope this one doesnt get abandoned aswell. Looks nice imo. But its probably gonna take many (like, maaaany) updates before it gets to the real good parts. Which is fine I guess, I'm not a huge fan of instant gratification. Although, I'm not a fan of games that blueballs ppl for years either :LOL:

Might be worth keeping a look on this one down the road. Again, if it doesnt get abandoned like the previous game from this dev. (iirc)

Now that I actually got around to play it. It took me only a few lines, until I noticed a few things. MC calling his landlady/mom by her name (rip the dream for those that want to make this incest. Which u can since you can literally type in what she is to you (default landlady ofc). MC's roomie/sister adressed him as literally "MC" - not by name, not by relation, but by "MC". This is like 10 seconds into the game and all this has already popped up. Not even sure if I personally wanna continue this so-called "alpha" build. So far it makes more sense in a way that the mature woman is a landlady bc the MC refers to her by name and not 'title'. (well he did open up with calling her landlady/mom but next time after that he adressed her by her name) . I recall another similar game, also 'cartoonish' that also allowed you to type in the relationship, which in the end works "so-so" since the MC refers to the landlady/mom by name. Can't remember the name of that game, but oh well. For those that want this to be an immersive awesome incest game. I think (even tho this is basically just a demo) that this game wont check all your boxes. It will break your immersion. Even in the demo (not gonna give it a pass, demo is meant to showcase your product) the immersion is shattered after just a few lines of dialogues. If you dont really care for incest and actually prefer to keep the "mom" as landlady and sister as roomie, then there's (probably) no worries about immersionbreaking dialogues. :)

That was also one of the first things that caught my eye. Generally it's okay to go meta, if it furthers a goal (humor). For example, I laugh my ass off when ´Timestamps´ took a hit on ´A Wife and a Mother´; that Sophia must be frustrated and in need for some action (as much as the player ;) ). Or the ´Rick and Morty´ games which are also great in this too. Or ´Five of a Kind´ does lot of great 80s references. But they do it way later in the game.
I think there is a lot of potential for meta humor; all those kindhearted milf-typ landladys which only what to help the innocent MC, so that he becomes a good shota-san. ;) A mountain with oedipus commentaries is just waiting for the grabs.

Anyone else getting 'Summertime Saga' vibes?
Yes. It is not just the artwork, also the characters. Mia reminds me lot of Jenny. I think chracters and plot make a average game a great game. For example, I could never stand Big Brother because all of the characters were horrible character. Max
never seemed innocent and his motivation was always sexually driven. His mother was just an alcoholic a$$hole. Thats why I wasn't piss when the game introduced all the ntr crap with Eric. On the other hand, everybody loves Milf Nika in Timestamps. I think it is because of her character development. The honest conversation at the kitchen table; that they could laugh together and share their pain, and most of all to see her perspective; helped a lot with this.

Thanks for sharing the game here <3

I will keep working on this game as I'm really enjoying it and it is more organized than the previous one.

And yes, Sadly my last game was a victim of a hard drive failure :'), I didn't have any backups online because of my trash internet. I started keeping backups for this game on different flash drives every few days ever since.

I hope you guys enjoy this one!
Story:
Hi, the game really has a lot of potential. I really like the artwork and the style of the game. Even more, that you try to explain in-game, why there is a Gallery, Hints and Tasks was great. First I thought wtf is this. But after the game, I thought Crystal "our magic software" was a great addition to the game. For one, after realizing what Crystal it's good for, I had to laugh (and though somehow about Weird Science). Secondly, It gives you alot of narrative freedom. Because James doesn't need to push the plot now. In alot of games the MC becomes some sort of pushy dick (because he has to push the plot forward), which can lead to a very unlikable main character. It gives you a ton of freedom for funny and embarrassing situations that even the MC doesn't actually want to happend.

The game mechanics:
The Hints and Tasks are great, and sofar easy to understand. That you can change the name and relationship under Contacts is also a great idea. But currently I don't really understand what you are going for with the skill mechanics? Because they fall often under two extrems:
(1) Fast skilling to the top. Where you add "build x.x.x.x.5" and you are already max out. And for the rest of the story it doesn't really matter (present-day Summertime Sage is a good example for this). Which ask the question: why waste resources on it?
(2) A disguesting grind, which leads me go on a search for config.developer to cheese my way out of it.

Currently the player skills WITH the story (the Mia-Laptop quest) which is actually okay-ish. If I can ask, what are the plans for the future? Something like this:
- Charm = Marie/Mom (as love intereset, like Karen in The Visit)
- Int/Creativity = Mia/Older sister (plays guitar)
- Strengh = Leah/Aunt?
- Agility = Valery/Neighbor (volleyball)

Maybe you like to look at 'Fertile Grove'. Why? I know you need some type of game mechanic, is a game after all not a novel. But if you need some sort of mechanic maybe make it more a character mechanic. Fulvi was going for a activ vs passiv route. Which is actually a good idea. Because the maps/drawings are almost the same, just the motivation is different, and adding text is way faster done, and makes the player still feel activ and in control. The player plays (repeatedly) not just because he needs charm lvl 50 to get a hj from mom, but (he plays repeatedly) to get some other outcome. For example: MC aktiv = gilt trips mom into a hj. MC passive = mom gives MC a hj because of reason x.
And with Crystal as the main driving force, you have actually a good setup for this.
I give an example:
Game has the skill endurance. It goes up with masturbation, and down over time if you dont do it (like three steps, hig, mid, low).
Setup: MC and mom are in the living room. Marie/Mom lies with her stomach on the floor and waits for a massage. Crystal start quietly the tv with her "computer magic", and shows some sexy milfs on the screen. MC gets a boner (that way neither MC or Mom is activ or passiv on the start of the scene. Marie doesn't try to seduce him, and vis versa). Mom sees the boner and because of reason x, starts a hj.
Now, when you have a high endurance skill (by masturbating e.g.) you get the outcome(/text); "that she is impressed, and a future girlfriend will be happy". If your endurance skill is low, you get the an outcome where you cum fast and a text "you are a virgin? you need some more experience and a girlfriend"
Fulvi problem was, that over time you get a fuel tree of possiblitys because of the previous made choices. But, (1) if you keep Crystal as the scene catalyst you will have less of an problem with it. (2) Make it not about passiv and activ or motivation. But instead about skill.
Second example: Crystal starts the scene. MC and Mom fuck. low endurance means he can not pull out: "no, what if I get pregnant". High endurance, means MC can pull out: "good job, you are really good. I was afraid for a second"

Sorry for the essay:LOL: and the bad english (I´m not a native speaker).

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes