• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Crystal Springs Odyssey [v0.1.6 VIP] [RedXGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Don't mind that it's clearly inspired by STS, after all I loved that game and more of it wouldn't hurt, although I'm off the opinion that they should be done with the game and finally announce the "unnanounced project" they have on their website.

That being said, going back to this game. It's pretty good in the animation department, character design, art style and environment design. But what it lacks is in the technical department.

You can do things out of order and it can lead to irreversible errors. In my case, I accidentally finished the painted headphones quest before it was given to me officially and when the game gave me another pair of headphones to paint, I couldn't trigger the minigame anymore and Mia wouldn't trigger the dialogue to advance that part of the mission, so basically I couldn't progress with Mia anymore and I was stuck with double headphones in my inventory.

I do wish the devs good luck in their forthcoming projects, but please use this experience to improve the framework the whole game is built upon.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MR HORNY

This game has an excellent story and amazing art. The characters are well-developed and the plot is engaging. The artwork is beautiful. Overall, this is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone. good luck the dev is worth supporting
  3. 2.00 star(s)

GemKiller

cheap copy of Summertime Saga
    milfs got nice bodies but the landlady's breast needs to be not lumpy,
    No progress with the main girls after all this wait. Useless. They should've put that info in the changelog to save us from pointless downloads and time wasting. The game looks super grainy, The game needs a ton of fixes.
    Like seriously, if you switch landlady, the MC still calls her and the husband by their names, which is just weird, you know?
    Also, the shower scene with the neighbor can start before you even get the handjob from her. I was hella confused at first, thought MC was dreaming or something 'cause he just walked in and started showering with her.
    And when you click on the shed in the garden, you get a gray screen with just the leaf catcher showing. What's up with that?
    Once you finish a conversation, you can start it all over and click the other text option. What's the point of giving us choices if they don't matter?
    And don't even get me started on the "roommate." Her personality is all over the place. She needs a dom route or something to put her in her place. I mean, getting a cat just because she knows MC doesn't like cats or almost strangling him to death? It's crazy!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

After trying it I can say that I liked it a lot, it reminds me of another game but it has its own personality
    I really like the pjs designs and my favorite of all is the sister, Mia, hopefully soon we can give her
    looking forward to seeing more
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dozo2022

Suuuuuuch a good game, really looking forward to this one. Realistic story. Can't wait to take the place of the "landladies" husband and brutally punish the "room mate" for being a narcissistic bitch all of the time.
    Loving the slow pace of the story so far, slow burners are always the best in the end and out-live the rest.

Story is short and to the point, you're not subjected to hundreds of thousands of lines.
    Perfect balance between sandbox gameplay and dialogue.
    Minigames are awesome! So well thought out.
    Characters are sooooo fricking hot in my view.

Can't wait for more!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

Lovely game. Nice animations. I love the way how you draw your characters. A little bit simple story( as for me) but it's even great as there are no hidden paths which you have to think about. I am waiting to see how the sex scenes would look like. I understand that we have to wait for it till the end of the year but still it would be nice to see some action with mom or sister. As his sister definitely likes bigdicks
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Django_Farney

I particularly liked this game a lot, it does the basics but with its own charm. In fact, it reminds me a lot of summertime saga, the game is still in its early stages, I'm sure it will become even better, in terms of history and art.

sorry for my bad english.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

asd123qwe123

So far the initial release it is good, decent amount of scenes for the first update (no sex scenes with mc) but some pretty good events and very helpful in game guide. Navigating the house I got a Summertime saga vibe with some of the dialog and the art style is pretty similar to A Town Uncovered. Good first attempt.

If the developer is reading this PLEASE add game mechanic to this game by being able to progress text with either space or enter key, and skip dialog with CTRL. I was constantly clicking over and over again or had to rapidly click the "skip" text at the bottom hoping to speed up some interactions but sometimes I would over shoot the dialog,
    But good game and cant wait to see future updates (y)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

a very very good game, has a lot of potential, needs it's drawing to be better, good features and character designs, story is pretty good and it's a good to demo to play, Imo dev should add some side quests, more characters ( siblings ) and maybe an option to choose that if you wanna call your family members by name or relation.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

McFuckyy96

Good:
    -The premise is interesting and has a lot of potential
    -The art is quite good, I'm a sucker for hand drawn art.
    -The house and enviroments are pleasant to the eye
    -The characters make you want to see more of them
    -Lots of coming features like achievements and mentions of side stories
    -Lots of overall potential for this to be a heavy hitter of lewd games

Bad:
    -The dialogue needs some work, punctuation, grammar and spelling.
    -Need to fix the MC calling characters by their names and not given roles e.g. calling Marie instead of Mom
    -Game is kinda short, completed it in around 25 minutes
    -No sex scenes or direct lewd scenes for MC
    -Some scenes need adjustment for the tone of the dialogue
    -Uncertain update period
  11. 2.00 star(s)

shroomshroomshroom

Good:
    • Has good technical features (saves, gallery, phone, tasks, story hints, time skips)
    • Story is bearable
    • Interesting game mechanics that are thematic, (e.g. CS related stuff)
    • Multiple outfits per character
    • Easy to follow and gauge what the next step will be
    • House is well designed and already incorporates a lot of elements that will make for good story elements

Bad:
    • Intro dialogue was pretty bad. Idk if it was intentional for a character to reference MC as "MC" and not their name
    • Story is very predictable and filled with cliches
    • Art is on the verge of unacceptable. Maybe it will improve with experience
    • Dialogue is in general quite generic.
    • Girls largely look the same with the only major differentiator being the hair color/length. I'm not asking for fat, black, midget, disabled girls to get some diversity, I just want some face structures or shapes of body parts that differentiate the girls
    • Almost nothing worth doing throughout the day; game quickly turns into a skip time simulator