• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing the game here <3

I will keep working on this game as I'm really enjoying it and it is more organized than the previous one.

And yes, Sadly my last game was a victim of a hard drive failure :'), I didn't have any backups online because of my trash internet. I started keeping backups for this game on different flash drives every few days ever since.

I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Will bookmark, maybe download the current initial release, but will more likely wait a few months to see if it ends up abandoned or not..

Such is the way now with a lot of the games put up here that it's better to wait and see if that happens.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
mhmm... Interesting, besides all the typos and whatnots, which shouldn't be surprising, given this is all but just a demo. I do love the graphics, though. I really enjoy it when we have something original, which is the case here. Kudos ^^

But one must ask: What's the point of giving the option of setting up relationships in a game (very well implemented in a very cool menu, btw. I sure hope more games follow this example) if 99% of the time the characters will refer to each other by their given name? Really counter-productive, if you ask me.

All in all, I'm intrigued. I will keep an eye on this one and hope all the best for the dev.

And who knows? Given a few tweaks here and there, I might become a patron.

Reactions: supersomeone

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Incest + Animations + Family.... LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Just Timely updates and good content would make this more wholesome!

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
For those who can't get the APK. Here's a Direct download link :

draken83

Dec 11, 2020
For those who can't get the APK. Here's a Direct download link : MEGA
Overall Liked the game, However I ended up getting stuck on the computer in MC´s room, as the shutdown/close button doesn't seem to work.
Not sure if this is a unique issue for me, but just wanted to point it out.

Reactions: Kurbix
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes