Collection SiteRip CG Crystal Maidens cg-rip [07/09/2018] [Crystal Maidens]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
and yes i agree that the japanese version is much much better rather than the US/EU version, the pay 2 win is still there but not that bad, the only problem is the language lol i love japanese but its too hard for me coz they have hiragana and katagana. I really wish i learned japanese since elementary school since i learn my english from 2nd grade
you must be kidding me... hiragana and katakana can be learnt within two weeks (we at least had to learn it within that time before the exams). the real hallenge is to remember all the kanjis and the combinations of 'em. hiragana and katakana are a piece of cake...

Reactions: yoyomistro

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to be fair, the artist wouldn't really mind as long as he gets paid and his art being appreciated.
in a good ( not AAA nor indie, but good enougth reputated) group. the art artist is pay per request.
devs present to the art artist a storyboard or scenes/situation, a description of chars and the art artist is free to use his imagination and talents to create such a scene with chars and requested situations.
in alots of case at this level ( not amateur nor AAA or indie) game production, the artist is a complete outside support that doesnt really know where is art goes outside of the "game" he is requested to participate by the art.
i noticed that multiples times when i visited various games studio indie where the art artist wasn't actually a member of the studio but a complete exterior support.
similar to the voice acting on someproject, or the music of some big AAA games/movies.
artist do his work requested and get pay, end of the deal.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
in a good ( not AAA nor indie, but good enougth reputated) group. the art artist is pay per request.
devs present to the art artist a storyboard or scenes/situation, a description of chars and the art artist is free to use his imagination and talents to create such a scene with chars and requested situations.
in alots of case at this level ( not amateur nor AAA or indie) game production, the artist is a complete outside support that doesnt really know where is art goes outside of the "game" he is requested to participate by the art.
i noticed that multiples times when i visited various games studio indie where the art artist wasn't actually a member of the studio but a complete exterior support.
similar to the voice acting on someproject, or the music of some big AAA games/movies.
artist do his work requested and get pay, end of the deal.
well i understand this but what does this have anything to do with the fact that its a shame imagine being taken by a devs that actually make good games the feeling would be even better than just getting paid trust me on that one FACT

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
well i understand this but what does this have anything to do with the fact that its a shame imagine being taken by a devs that actually make good games the feeling would be even better than just getting paid trust me on that one FACT
PLUS IF YOU'RE A WELL KNOW DEVS YOU GET MORE EXPOSURE JUST SAYING

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I only knew one game that wasn't that much of a P2W-System on Nutaku, but they royally fucked up and closed down the game, while it is still a huge success over there in Japan. But Nutaku never was able to bring the better F2P-Ways to their version, probably out of greed. Though I got most Black rarity units with almost only the free sacred crystals the game offered. (Millenium Wars Aigis) I don't count 100€ over the course of 2 years as much money used.

Sure they want to make money and I don't have anything against grindy games. But its a fine line between just right and too much grind to get what you want.

Anyway, thanks for the CG-Rips.

I remember that game, it was really great... but Nutaku destroyed it with their greed and then removed it.

Also Kanpani Girls was good and they destroyed it. (that game had great art)

They start the games with lots of events and other stuff, then they become greedy... less and less stuff for more and more money. People stop playing the game of course, because nobody is going to pay hundreds of dollars just for a few new images (their prices become crazy sometimes). Also when less people play a certain game... Nutaku tries to get even more money to compensate. Instead maybe they should make things cheaper but nooo, they make everything more expensive, also less loot with time. So the best tactic with Nutaku is play for free in the beginning and then after sometime just abandon the game... Nutaku will remove it anyway (so there is not actually a reason at all to pay, why pay for something they are going to remove from the site?!). At least they should send us the art that we are paying for, but no... they just remove it from existence.

Most of the games that Nutaku destroyed are still well in Japan, but the Japanese versions are actually much less greedy and even without money you can take, lots and lots of stuff, without being afraid the game is going to just disappear after 1 or 2 years.

Now they are going to host "Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena" on their site... and probably destroy that too.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Most of the game on Nutaku are temporary.
i saw shit tons of game there that just stop after a few months or a year.

i dont even play any games there sinze they never last long. i feel like its just a showcase plateform that is similar to Patreon but at the difference that you can easily mid finger everybody with no problem.

you make a F2P (P2W) game, you maintain it and update it every months with shitty "events", and after you got a good amount of money and get bored by your game , you just put a "our game will end at this date XX XX XXXX , thank you for your support and blablabla" .

i like 7 games on Nutaku before, all 7 just stopped suddently and dissapeared, replaced by some new games from exact same devs. (and NO, its not Nutaku who stopped the games, its the devs themself who decide to stop them)

Nutaku is a real piece a shit website full of thief and scammer devs

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
i like 7 games on Nutaku before, all 7 just stopped suddently and dissapeared, replaced by some new games from exact same devs. (and NO, its not Nutaku who stopped the games, its the devs themself who decide to stop them)

Nutaku is a real piece a shit website full of thief and scammer devs

But that does not explain why these games still continue to work in Japan and have much bigger rewards for free players. I have doubts some of these games have bigger player base there, but they still support them.

For example the Japanese version of Hellfire Girls still works on DMM but is discontinued long ago from Nutaku.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
you must be kidding me... hiragana and katakana can be learnt within two weeks (we at least had to learn it within that time before the exams). the real hallenge is to remember all the kanjis and the combinations of 'em. hiragana and katakana are a piece of cake...
ermmm idk how to say this but we're from different country bro, im from indonesia. And on my country there's rarely any japanese teaching its mostly english, and even though my high school teaches japanese but the teacher fking suck, she is basically a filler if u call it her japanese lv is like elementary student and the way she teach it is so baddd she doesnt give the students motivation at all.

There's 2 hour of each subjects on my high school but this teacher only stay for the 1st hour and at the 2nd hour she left just like that and i randomly write hiragana and katagana on the words idk but she just went along with it and give my exam full marks lol, i fking knew it was wrong but its better than blank but she still give it a passing mark now if my school is the same as yours which i believe the teacher is great at japanese im sure as hell gonna learn quickly since the teacher can correct me if im wrong and if i dont understand i can ask him/her but how the hell im gonna do that with my noob teacher? T^T

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ermmm idk how to say this but we're from different country bro, im from indonesia. And on my country there's rarely any japanese teaching its mostly english, and even though my high school teaches japanese but the teacher fking suck, she is basically a filler if u call it her japanese lv is like elementary student and the way she teach it is so baddd she doesnt give the students motivation at all.

There's 2 hour of each subjects on my high school but this teacher only stay for the 1st hour and at the 2nd hour she left just like that and i randomly write hiragana and katagana on the words idk but she just went along with it and give my exam full marks lol, i fking knew it was wrong but its better than blank but she still give it a passing mark now if my school is the same as yours which i believe the teacher is great at japanese im sure as hell gonna learn quickly since the teacher can correct me if im wrong and if i dont understand i can ask him/her but how the hell im gonna do that with my noob teacher? T^T
dude, download the app obenkyou...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
dude, download the app obenkyou...
Learning from an app it's not the same as learning from a professional, who speaks that language. App can't replace what you can learn from them and that is a matter of fact.

Most of the games that Nutaku destroyed are still well in Japan, but the Japanese versions are actually much less greedy and even without money you can take, lots and lots of stuff, without being afraid the game is going to just disappear after 1 or 2 years.

Now they are going to host "Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena" on their site... and probably destroy that too.
Can't agree more honestly. Not talking about these games that are on Nutaku right now, but for example I've some of them on my phone (six to be precise) and all of them are fairly "easy" when it comes to get what you really want. For istance they do lots of events here and there (when one finishes, one week of "break" and then the next one there's already another one on going that can give you.. for example units, or crystal or rare items that can help you lots during your playthrough), there are obliviosly items that you can buy but most of them are just estetics for the units, and not really something that you would buy.. for example in a Call Of Duty or Destiny or others, to make you stronger. Then there are the option to expand the inventory and such with the crystal of course, like every other game, but like I said you can in fact earn easily crystals and such without using any money.

And god, I hope not about Taimanin. But honestly, it's not the fact that can be P2W or no rather what they will do with the H-scenes. We all know that the series it's... not completely "pure" when it comes to rape (being with humans, tentacles, demons or bestiality) and it's very, very hard in every way possible. I'm worried about the possible censoring of most of them.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Learning from an app it's not the same as learning from a professional, who speaks that language. App can't replace what you can learn from them and that is a matter of fact.
dude, we are talking about a simple alphabet (actually those are syllabaries). they are a bit numerous in the number but really easy to learn. even normal learners don't need more than a month to learn both. you don't need a teacher there either. apps like obenkyou show ya how to properly write 'em in handwriting and even tell ya with what line you have to begin. i even know enough people who learned it just by watching animes...and they did it just fine. i learned japanese on the university, but before i began to study i already learnt hiragana and katakana by learning it the old fashioned method: i borrowed some books from the japanese embassy. it's really not a big deal at all to learn it. kanjis and the language itself however are a different matter.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
dude, we are talking about a simple alphabet (actually those are syllabaries). they are a bit numerous in the number but really easy to learn. even normal learners don't need more than a month to learn both. you don't need a teacher there either. apps like obenkyou show ya how to properly write 'em in handwriting and even tell ya with what line you have to begin. i even know enough people who learned it just by watching animes...and they did it just fine. i learned japanese on the university, but before i began to study i already learnt hiragana and katakana by learning it the old fashioned method: i borrowed some books from the japanese embassy. it's really not a big deal at all to learn it. kanjis and the language itself however are a different matter.
every people have different IQ dude... it might be easy for u but it might be hard for someone else and on my university they doesnt teach japanese, they only teach english, java, indonesian, chinese, and germany or france i dont fking know why they decided to teach germany and france lol but i dont learn them both coz i obviously doesnt choose that subject.

And yes i learned most of my japanese so far from anime and games a little bit, i can understand a little bit if its just speaking japanese but im bad with the romaji because during my elementary i learned a little bit of chinese as well since my parents told me to learn it coz my family is chinese people, so its kinda jumbled up inside my brain with all the kanji and romaji lol.

And idk there was an app for it thx for the info im gonna try to learn japanese with that app if i have the time, and yes its quite different learning from an app and from a real expert bro... its more easy if an expert teaches u rather than some app tbh but every person have a different preferences, and yeah thx for sharing :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
every people have different IQ dude... it might be easy for u but it might be hard for someone else and on my university they doesnt teach japanese, they only teach english, java, indonesian, chinese, and germany or france i dont fking know why they decided to teach germany and france lol but i dont learn them both coz i obviously doesnt choose that subject.

And yes i learned most of my japanese so far from anime and games a little bit, i can understand a little bit if its just speaking japanese but im bad with the romaji because during my elementary i learned a little bit of chinese as well since my parents told me to learn it coz my family is chinese people, so its kinda jumbled up inside my brain with all the kanji and romaji lol.

And idk there was an app for it thx for the info im gonna try to learn japanese with that app if i have the time, and yes its quite different learning from an app and from a real expert bro... its more easy if an expert teaches u rather than some app tbh but every person have a different preferences, and yeah thx for sharing :)
first: i'm not smart as well. i was just barely avarage in university. fuck, i was even better at translating texts than actually deciphering kanjis. and my stubborness was the reason why i was able to finish my studies. and i tell ya again: hiragana and katakana are friggin' easy to learn. don't make a fuss about it. get the damn app i told ya, and learn at least 1 hour a day and you will properly understand hiragana and katakana within 2 or 3 weeks! promised! those are not even 100 symbols. whenever a kanji test came up i had to learn up to 100 new kanjis a day and then repeatedly relearned up to 500 kanjis i already knew to memorize 'em better for the upcoming exam. you just need to have the balls to actually learn. and that's where most people who wanna try japanese actually fail. more than half of the students stopped studying, 'cause they didn't want to learn anymore and dropped school. and no, you don't need a teacher for hiragana and katakana, you need a teacher for grammar. in fact, our teacher didn't even bother teaching us the syllabaries. we simply got a work sheet and had to do it at home. we progressed with grammar instead, having to learn grammar AND the syllabaries at home at the same time. the teacher didn't help us there, but he was important for grammar stuff, that's for sure.

second: no you don't suck at romaji. in fact your whole text is written in romaji. romaji simply means, that you write in latin alphabet. and what i see so far is looking good. if you are chinese you already know how kanjis look like. this is a major plus for japanese. 'cause the similarities between some kanjis can be terrifying for us europeans (i even made an own sheet where i organized all kanjis with similar looks together).

third: to help ya a bit more with apps:
first ofc.: obenkyou
second: a JED, i use takaboto
third: you might wanna modify firefox with rikaichan (for newest firefox you only get rikaichamp which isn't nearly as good)
fourth: there are tons of helpful apps out there that i never used but you could use. i know that a buddy used an app where he could actually draw a kanji and the app detected what kanji it was and was able to give him the infos he needed (on yomi, kun yomi and so on). i'm sure there must be an app out there that lets you write the syllabaries and checks out if you wrote it correctly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
first: i'm not smart as well. i was just barely avarage in university. fuck, i was even better at translating texts than actually deciphering kanjis. and my stubborness was the reason why i was able to finish my studies. and i tell ya again: hiragana and katakana are friggin' easy to learn. don't make a fuss about it. get the damn app i told ya, and learn at least 1 hour a day and you will properly understand hiragana and katakana within 2 or 3 weeks! promised! those are not even 100 symbols. whenever a kanji test came up i had to learn up to 100 new kanjis a day and then repeatedly relearned up to 500 kanjis i already knew to memorize 'em better for the upcoming exam. you just need to have the balls to actually learn. and that's where most people who wanna try japanese actually fail. more than half of the students stopped studying, 'cause they didn't want to learn anymore and dropped school. and no, you don't need a teacher for hiragana and katakana, you need a teacher for grammar. in fact, our teacher didn't even bother teaching us the syllabaries. we simply got a work sheet and had to do it at home. we progressed with grammar instead, having to learn grammar AND the syllabaries at home at the same time. the teacher didn't help us there, but he was important for grammar stuff, that's for sure.

second: no you don't suck at romaji. in fact your whole text is written in romaji. romaji simply means, that you write in latin alphabet. and what i see so far is looking good. if you are chinese you already know how kanjis look like. this is a major plus for japanese. 'cause the similarities between some kanjis can be terrifying for us europeans (i even made an own sheet where i organized all kanjis with similar looks together).

third: you might wanna modify firefox with rikaichan (for newest firefox you only get rikaichamp which isn't nearly as good)
fourth: there are tons of helpful apps out there that i never used but you could use. i know that a buddy used an app where he could actually draw a kanji and the app detected what kanji it was and was able to give him the infos he needed (on yomi, kun yomi and so on). i'm sure there must be an app out there that lets you write the syllabaries and checks out if you wrote it correctly.
I agree with you on Hirgana and Katakana. I forgot about half of them because I haven't practiced in like 5 years lol but I learned them in let's say 5 days doing 2 hours of Japanese a day... not too difficult if you actually want to learn. Whereas the only kanji I learned was hana for flower, lol.

Reactions: Daxter250

Leixein

May 21, 2018

hmm yeah im gonna try the obenkyou one 1st i will try to learn it while im working so yeah hope i can learn them in 3 month at the very least i doubt i can learn it in 1 month with my low IQ :p once again thx for the info :)

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
...if I have to earn some money, I'd rather use them for real life stuff and not for some h-games that in the end doesn't give you anything at all. Or if I have to use some of them, I'm gonna use it for real games that in the end I can keep it for myself and not these ones.

Also we are talking, again, about a porn game: if the true objective here is to give at least some sort of "fap material" (because you can't say otherwise for those who play on the +18 version of Nutaku. They're not really there for the story, you know), how can you expect to give some of it if you make the game grindy as hell? Might as well make a complete game and then sell it where you can.
I don't necessarily disagree with your point, in fact, we are both on F-95 talking about free games.

My point however, i that complaining about other people trying to make some money off their games (like Nutaku) doesn't really make sense. Obviously the art is great on Nutaku, and SOME people feel it is worth paying for. So, complaining about them trying to make money, when WE can just choose to use our money for "real life stuff" like "real games".

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The grind would be fine only if the gameplay would be worth it but its just so bad that i dont even want to play the damn stages -_- its a chore but i must agree the art is GREAT and they even added animations to the scenes (I checked out of curiosity) but even that still cant make me like it even if i wanted to cuz whats the point of a game with great art and animations when the core "gameplay" is just straight up not fun, such a waste in my humble opinion.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The grind would be fine only if the gameplay would be worth it but its just so bad that i dont even want to play the damn stages :noexpression: its a chore but i must agree the art is GREAT and they even added animations to the scenes (I checked out of curiosity) but even that still cant make me like it even if i wanted to cuz whats the point of a game with great art and animations when the core "gameplay" is just straight up not fun, such a waste in my humble opinion.
A lot of the scenes are available on Pornhub , for example.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote