CG-rip of the online game Cyrstal Maidens.​

Updated: 07/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Language: wordless
Resolution: 2048x1393
Pages: 174
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - - - -

005_hero1scene3_2.jpg 024_hero6scene3_3.jpg 037_hero11scene3_1.jpg 048_hero14scene3_3.jpg 068_hero21scene3_2.jpg 091_hero29scene3_1.jpg 113_hero40scene3_2.jpg 126_hero55scene3_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Eh. Honestly speaking, after a while I stopped playing because it's so bad balanced this game. Don't know if right now something changed, but when I played in "his first days" was really, really grindy and for obtaining the materials needed to unlock the potentials and then the h-scenes, jesus. This is only pay to win at the maximum.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eh. Honestly speaking, after a while I stopped playing because it's so bad balanced this game. Don't know if right now something changed, but when I played in "his first days" was really, really grindy and for obtaining the materials needed to unlock the potentials and then the h-scenes, jesus. This is only pay to win at the maximum.
Don't know from start but right now is more easy to unlock h scenes.The problem is the maidens and insane system to get them.I wait one month before get lucky and get engineer and almost 2 months for marksman.

Reactions: Lio4851

kinglong55

Oct 21, 2017
i dont know do i need a to make a request when i want a games cg becouse i want the cg of "pocket Waifus"

(i really love the cg of this game but it would be nice to hear how to get cg´s)

Reactions: Ryohky

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, it is one of those free to play games. They are all pay to win in some way.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, it is one of those free to play games. They are all pay to win in some way.
Not always. There are some who are extremely fair to people who can't spend day after day real money only to get SR, SSR, UR character and so on. For example if a japanese version would exist of this game, pretty sure that would be much fair than this and more easy to grind - and I tell you this because I've currently five jap games on my iphone in which it's very easy to gain materials for the gacha's (their counterpart american/european? Hard as hell). Also there are lots and lots of events here and there: one finishes? Already another one, a thing that american/european versions of the game should use, personally speaking.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
i dont know do i need a to make a request when i want a games cg becouse i want the cg of "pocket Waifus"

(i really love the cg of this game but it would be nice to hear how to get cg´s)
I dont know what that is but never hurts to make a request thread

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And you call that easy? Waiting two months? XD
Easy for h scenes not for getting epic and legendary maidens:).Actualy so far I didn't get a single legendary maidens from chests,only 2 legendary items after 3 months.But get 2 legendary maidens from events.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Easy for h scenes not for getting epic and legendary maidens:).Actualy so far I didn't get a single legendary maidens from chests,only 2 legendary items after 3 months.But get 2 legendary maidens from events.
Instead when the game was first launched, I got lucky after a week of getting every single maiden except for the.. angel? Valkyrie? Don't remember who she is. And then I played for a couple of more updates, getting lucky even there with drawing every single new maiden that was added xD

But in the end, that frickin' Angel/Valkyrie never came to me. What a bitch :FeelsBadMan:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Instead when the game was first launched, I got lucky after a week of getting every single maiden except for the.. angel? Valkyrie? Don't remember who she is. And then I played for a couple of more updates, getting lucky even there with drawing every single new maiden that was added XD

But in the end, that frickin' Angel/Valkyrie never came to me. What a bitch :FeelsBadMan:
Damn you realy lucky.I start to play around 20 march.And then there is already tone of garbage items that makes getting maiden from gatcha so difficult.Now struggling with Cunt Wars.One week already in the game and can say pay 2 win for sure.

Belen

Apr 17, 2018
P2W... i remember playing one week straight and for 7 day i logged in using all my energy available. Still didn't get the best reward for the event.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
indeed, personally what i hated the most was the absurdly low drop of the seasonal craft items, grinding the entire event only wasting energy while sleeping, and you could barely get the event maiden (if 2 were added in the same event, forget the second one v.v)

Reactions: brynhildr

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Played this for about 2 months, never spent a dime on it, and unlocked nearly every maiden(all but 2 as of december 2017, i heard they added a few more, but not sure havent touched it but a few times since then). I wasnt able to get all the H-Scenes because of the grindy nature of the game, but Im sure if I did try it would take about 6 months. Thats a lot of time, but when you think about non-H phone games, its really about average.

Its nice to have all the CGs and not have to worry about it.

Thanks!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I cannot confirm the veracity of this but a comment left on e-hentai says the artist is a Korean named Chanho Kang.

Reactions: Saafi05

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
This gallery is exceptional, the characters are beautiful and the scenes are exciting.
These P2W games are designed to be grindy so that the player chooses to pay out of desperation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote