Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You have a settings button in your room to disable it, dunno if it meanwhile works for every futa but thats the goal of this setting.
___
However...its somehow a little disappointing to download it just to see not a single new quest and nothing to do. At least add some repeatable hunting quest to the guild, otherwise it dont makes any sense to deepen the bond with a party you cant use at all.

Reactions: Illuminati00

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You have a settings button in your room to disable it, dunno if it meanwhile works for every futa but thats the goal of this setting.
___
However...its somehow a little disappointing to download it just to see not a single new quest and nothing to do. At least add some repeatable hunting quest to the guild, otherwise it dont makes any sense to deepen the bond with a party you cant use at all.
We focus on updating the UI and mechanics of everyone first, that had priority. Next 3 updates will focus on adding content to the existing characters that have none (Shael, Rowen and Laia's spawn). With that done, we'll move unto quest, main story, and other gameplay elements. This is roughly the roadmap, but I'll share it soon

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
In my save, Alister's relationship is bugged. If it ever goes over 50, it resets back to 25. Not sure why.
(It keeps putting me on levels that end with 5, making it impossible for me to get to 50)

Reactions: ApeMouse

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
IPatch doesn't seem to work with new version.
1. you need to redownload it from first post. as the inclusion of alice requires update to the ipatch (there are new lines setting the variable for sister relationship and name). this will fix some of the cases.
2. they missed parts of it even with the updated ipatch. report those on discord

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
We focus on updating the UI and mechanics of everyone first, that had priority. Next 3 updates will focus on adding content to the existing characters that have none (Shael, Rowen and Laia's spawn). With that done, we'll move unto quest, main story, and other gameplay elements. This is roughly the roadmap, but I'll share it soon
Think you could release a fix for female roommate's relationship stats, I noticed that it keeps reseting to 25 whenever it gets to or goes over 50.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Label check_ali_gender doesn't change name to either "Alice" or "Alistar".

Having a call for update_names would make relationships work better when swapping genders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Label check_ali_gender doesn't change name to either "Alice" or "Alistar".

Having a call for update_names would make relationships work better when swapping genders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can't change it, the name is user input lol
You can change the name in game tho, it's on the settings menu on your room

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Alice and Alistar are default names we use to code and to know which character we are writing, but their names are often user input

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just a heads up people; it doesn't matters if Alistar relationship is bugged, he doesnt has the next tier yet anyway, you arent missing content

I'll fix it but not an urgent hotfix

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If the name is default it really should check that and switch them with the gender swap.
check_ali_gender is used in other instances, is if touched that it would probably change the user input
When you start a game and pick her name, it already sets it to alice or alistar if you go by defaults, so I dont think it matters much, specially when you can go to the menu and literally set her or his name right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
check_ali_gender is used in other instances, is if touched that it would probably change the user input
When you start a game and pick her name, it already sets it to alice or alistar if you go by defaults, so I dont think it matters much, specially when you can go to the menu and literally set her or his name right.
It's an extra step that should be handled when changing genders as you know you're changing their gender. Nothing more fancy than adding a few if statements which was in the code provided. Small feature bug with an easy solution but it is what it is.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes