Luxiana

Jan 7, 2021
Wow, look at that artwork! Very beautiful!
Totally gonna play this game!
But wait a minute, GAY tag??? Bruh..

CrownsT

Aug 13, 2017
How dare the game have optional content you don't like
I agree with you but after Warlock and Boobs, I kinda understand those guys questions.
That game sells itself with gay optional content but more than half of the actual content is gay, I like it, but I can understand that isn't really a game that an straight guy would like.

said that, you can play Cross Worlds with a rested mind.

Sorry for any english mistakes.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can somebody tell me why Sinful Valley was abandoned by this dev if they got funds to work on this?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hello. Yeah, you cannot upgrade the relationship to 'Sex Friend' just yet, but on her status card under her name says Sex Friend. So their relationship has progressed correctly, so I don't think there is any bug here at all. If others can see her status change like the pictures below, then your game should be fine.
View attachment 2332824 View attachment 2332826
There are two ways to change relationship: Via dates, or via mind control. (Dates is for those who don't want to use MC)
Right now there is no scene to become a sex friend through MC, but the date does that.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It seems the issue with the incest patch is that you have to add it before updating the game (by sleeping in your bed after loading an old save) or starting a new game. The patch will only be applied if the game "initializes" through one of those two ways after the files have been added. Otherwise, the game will be stuck in a non-patched state.

There's probably a way to fix this that someone else can recommend to the dev, but I don't know enough about it myself. Maybe that "OnLoad" thing the other person recommended?
I might add a fix or solution for this in the future, probably by next update

How in the world did I misread 2021 as 2019? Yeah, you're right, my apologies. May of 2021 was when the modified date was set, but I guess June 2021 was when I actually downloaded it, if the lib is to be believed. If not, then 10/14/2022 was my actual download date... which makes me surprised it progressed from 0.3 to 0.7 within 3 months.

No, it came out in 2022, in july 2022.
If these dates are like that it's because I recycled some work from other projects

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can somebody tell me why Sinful Valley was abandoned by this dev if they got funds to work on this?
Because after several months I didn't got more than 2 or 3 patreons in sinful valley, and it was a mess in many regards (too much rewriting, among other things)
The game just didn't come out that well, but I learned a lot about renpy in general through the process.
The funds I have for crossworlds are the same ones that were there for sinful valley: my own pocket.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW and Axismundi

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Game made feel like a retard, since I couldn't do anythig on monday after going to the guield. I had to reload and read through that section over and over again. Cause my dumbass didn't bother clicking and changing the room/scene.
I hate myself.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Aight, Rowen's gender is a bit too fluid in dialogue. At times it refers to them as a genderless "they", but sometimes as a "him", even when given a female form.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Aight, Rowen's gender is a bit too fluid in dialogue. At times it refers to them as a genderless "they", but sometimes as a "him", even when given a female form.
These are mostly mistakes, if you can report them we can fix them

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
I love the musics of this game. Are they free of use or were they made specially for this game? They go so well with the game and create a nice relaxing atmosphere, great choice!

ShiningBruva

Aug 11, 2021
Hey. Is there a reason why the roommate/brother's relationship level automatically dips back to 25 each time I try to raise it to 50?

I've attempted countless times to +5 relationship with the roommate/brother at 45 relationship only for it to instantly drop back to 25.

What am I missing?

I read some comments earlier. Is this the dev's way of locking away "sex friend" status? Or am I missing something in regards to a dinner?

Also, I am also sharing the same Aldit issue. I just assumed it was not implemented yet.
Yeah, this bug with roommate/brother`s relationship level still in game

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
is there a chance he will back to his original world?
I believe the dev said that we'll sometimes get to see what's going on back in the original world, although I don't know if that means we'll get to travel back there ourselves or not. Just that we haven't seen the last of the characters introduced in the beginning.

Reactions: SayFuckme91
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes