• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3507256
The scene that I most want to see is not just only how great the catfight is but also on how the Lis figure out mc having relationship with other Li behind their back. Imagining the Lis have suspicion then finally find out there are other Li like mc and point their fingers saying "No way! You too?!" towards each other like the spiderman meme, then put their wrath towards mc as he is just playing like a player, that will be hilarious.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3507071
But there will be harem end possible, right? A cultivation novel without a harem is losing its soul~:(
Speaking of harem, which type of harem are you talking about? The type that mc can interact with different girls but finally need to choose only one or the type that mc can have all the girls in the ending?:unsure:
Btw, is reily and the soul weaver also the Li too? Since they look like special other than normal npc characters but they are not showing themselves in the character menu yet. For reily I am quite sure it has high probability but I am not sure about the soul weaver. Normally there will be one or more than one Li that are enemy of mc and finally become his waifu in cultivaton novel, just not sure about the soul weaver since usually the waifu will have a more higher class in the enemie's sect.:unsure:
Something something Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend. Although I suppose that's one guy ratting himself out, and the girl he rats out to gathers the others e.e

Ben 10001

Sep 9, 2023
Having an option to turn down lesbian content is good improvement also will mc get stronger in the next update

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished my fi8rst play through of what's available, pretty awesome game. Really looking forward to more

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
this genre is heavily underrated. chinese cultivation is a perfect fit as a genre for avns, and honey select models fit really well too as pretty much all chinese donghuas use 3d honey select like characters. ther's a lot of room for improvement in this vn especially dialogue wise but honestly i'm really glad that there's finally some games in this genre. looking forward to seeing more

Reactions: Avernus

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Zemax Walkthrough Mod:

Cross Realms 0.1.2:
/ (194 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just discovered that elina's cloth was just some drawing on her skin but not an actual modeled cloth, so why not actually make one instead of making a fake one? :unsure:
why_gave_me_that_look.png

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
wait a min... sect... cultivation... now this is rare.. dont think there is any other game with this theme

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

CHARACTER PREVIEW #1:

Name: ??
Affiliation: Heavenly Moon Sect ( One of the Great Seven Sects ) - Grand Elder
Cultivation: Qi Enlightenment - 9th Gate
Elemental-born: Water and Air
Specialty: Poison, Force Field
Trivia: He is one of guests at the Sect Contest event.

1714919113847.png

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes