Collection Video Croove Collection [2024-03-27] [Croove]

Jun 27, 2021
1. it's not cp, it's a drawing that moves
2. it's not banned worldwide, because it's not cp. It's actually allowed in US and it's allowed on twitter. It's commercially sold in US (largest licensed manga websites in the west (USA HQ) sell this exact stuff)
3. he was targeted by someone; because videos very similar to this one that got like x10 the reach are not removed (Anna Anon, as an example, anim got like almost 200k likes)
twitter is still very much hit and miss when it comes to ban handouts;
surely someone has the original version...

Reactions: keplef

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
yeah but it's not original. i believe original was ~237mb and 30fps
Thanks for pointing this out. I'd like to have the original too. I'm sure someone has it saved somewhere (NOTE: not asking someone to post it here since I know LordLegolas already made it clear it's not allowed)

Apr 8, 2023
Yeah, it's the people who don't get off to images of children that are the weird ones... definitely not you.
The most viewed artist on this site has videos of a horse putting its penis completely through a woman and expanding her womb full of semen more than sextuplets would, but that's somehow less gross than Croove's latest video?

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
you guys are something else...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Firstly, people not understanding why making r34 of a character will piss off the original creator(s) of said character (be it a company or individual) will always be mindblowing to me. OBVIOUSLY its damaging to their business and/or image, even if the character is sexualised in terms of design in the first place.
Secondly, I stand by that saying a child-looking character is "loli" instead of a child is just plain wrong, but again, it's a somewhat grey area (key word: somewhat. its obviously a pretty dark grey area lol). but again, since it is a grey area i wont force my opinions or preferences on other people in the same way i expect them not to force theirs on me. that being said i will stay VERY clear of loli/cp content. i find it morally incorrect and corrupt regardless of the justifications people tend to provide for it.
Thirdly, if there is a large shift in the style or type of content a creator makes (for better or worse), i dont really see the point in targeting them like that, even if it was a loli/cp content shift. if you dislike the change, move on and if you do like the change then great, good for you. the point is that the individual creating that content themselves has changed. people forget theres a person on the other end of things sometimes and people change and grow (again, for better or worse) and you cannot do anything to alter that, but you CAN alter yourself and simply move along.
(alternatively they're given a large sum of money from some weirdo oilers which causes the shift in content)

long story short, common Legolas W

Reactions: donut745