Collection Video Croove Collection [2024-03-27] [Croove]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Croove.gif

Overview:
Croove is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from Overwatch.​

Updated: 2024-03-27
Artist: Croove - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: up to 8K
Files: 80+ animations, 100+ pictures
Length: 27min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download: - - -
Compressed: - - -

2022-01-08 update: - - -
2022-06-15 update: - - -
2022-12-13 update: - - -

2023-02-21 update: - - - -
2023-10-17 update: - - - -
2023 compressed: - - - -
2024-03-27 update: - - - -

1 (7).gif 1 (1).gif 1 (3).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (5).gif 1 (6).gif
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
Content is good but unrefined. The Ana beach video needs a shadows (lift) reduction (It's washed out), Ashe Ride needs a white balance adjustment (too warm), Ashe the Gift can benefit from a lowpass noise filter to remove the bright lamp 'buzz' effect (personal taste) and a shadows reduction, I could go on. Luckily the massive bitrate allows one to edit them and export with quality results. Looking forward to see their progression.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Content is good but unrefined. The Ana beach video needs a shadows (lift) reduction (It's washed out), Ashe Ride needs a white balance adjustment (too warm), Ashe the Gift can benefit from a lowpass noise filter to remove the bright lamp 'buzz' effect (personal taste) and a shadows reduction, I could go on. Luckily the massive bitrate allows one to edit them and export with quality results. Looking forward to see their progression.
think the ana one is this guys first (public) animation. for that its looking mighty fine already

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
think the ana one is this guys first (public) animation. for that its looking mighty fine already
I guess you could say he leans in very hard to the atmosphere. In Ana beach the sunlight effect is too harsh, in Ashe Ride the sunset red effect is too strong. It's just overcooked in a way, but everyone has their taste.