• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
would be cool if there was a demon route which will be very different from the vampire route in true the way to become one will be different because you don't need some one else to do it demons can be more powerful than a vampire well some people believe that vampires are demons but i was thinking more of like a demon lord

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
5.4.1 Walkthrough
Just a bug report...

Having read the walkthrough i told the pimp/zookeeper that i knew what a wight was, and handed her the blanket... The game then froze in an unrecoverable crash.

I then loaded from previous save and told pimp/zookeeper i did not know what a wight was, after explanation, i then successfully threw blanket and received rebuke as intended.

EDIT:

Further, page 210 of the 'walkthrough" states: "You’ll need to step on the switches in the proper order to reset the computer and correct the coordinates on floor B-3. The proper order is shown on the map."

It then subsequently shows a picture which in no way displays what order to 'step on the switches'....
1714882692799.png

kindly correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leox1x

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just a bug report...

Having read the walkthrough i told the pimp/zookeeper that i knew what a wight was, and handed her the blanket... The game then froze in an unrecoverable crash.

I then loaded from previous save and told pimp/zookeeper i did not know what a wight was, after explanation, i then successfully threw blanket and received rebuke as intended.

EDIT:

Further, page 210 of the 'walkthrough" states: "You’ll need to step on the switches in the proper order to reset the computer and correct the coordinates on floor B-3. The proper order is shown on the map."

It then subsequently shows a picture which in no way displays what order to 'step on the switches'....
View attachment 3604029

kindly correct.
It is shown on the map.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019

Hello again everyone! As I stated last week, starting today, I will be taking submissions for Contract Contest #10!

Do you have an awesome, sexy idea you'd like to see added to the game? This could be your chance!

Is there a new Pet you’d want to see added into the game? A new spell, ability, or item for Mila to acquire! The possibilities for your quest are vast! You’ve got one week to come up with a wild suggestion!

I will be selecting 8 of my favorite ideas, and my patrons will be narrowing it down to just 1 to be adapted. You can even submit an idea you made for a previous contest! Just be sure that it follows the revised rules! The updated rules will are posted on the link below:

Please be sure that each of you send your submissions to the following email:

crimsonveilgame@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing your responses!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How well received was my submission from the last one? (With the witch and the cat, I forget its name.) I'm trying to decide whether it's worth just resubmitting that one as is, or if people would be more interested in something different or with a few key changes.

I like the idea that anyone can submit an entry even when only the patrons can vote, since it allows more people to contribute something constructive that the actual voters would like, but not being able to see the votes or the comments makes it difficult to workshop.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
How well received was my submission from the last one? (With the witch and the cat, I forget its name.) I'm trying to decide whether it's worth just resubmitting that one as is, or if people would be more interested in something different or with a few key changes.

I like the idea that anyone can submit an entry even when only the patrons can vote, since it allows more people to contribute something constructive that the actual voters would like, but not being able to see the votes or the comments makes it difficult to workshop.
Was it the moonlit black cat? I believe it made it the second round of voting, but ended up losing to the submission that won the contest (Shattered Sanctity).

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Hi.. on and off patreon here, as my hate for patreon waxed and waned over the years, as they routinely deplatformed stuff i was paying for...

Hi, sorry you've been paying $30 a month for 2 years now, but small tiddies aren't allowed any more... No "real women" (definition?) have small tiddies... (or hypno, rape, involuntary, misgendering, etc... etc... etc...)...
Any-who... As one who has paid in, I enjoyed the recent update, and am quite sorry i can no longer contribute, due to the omnipresent threat of you being de-platformed overnight, and my contributions simply being usurped. I quite enjoy the game, the storytelling (+100) and most especially, the vampire route... To be fair, i have had zero interest; even in the years i supported, in the 'slayer' route... I've yet to finish it, as it was wholly uninteresting to me... (not to say it was uninteresting to others, but for me, other than completing missions to see the TF, it was just not my cup of tea.. i want to be the one corrupting)...

Now that the vampire route is underway, i hope my previous years of contribution will not be for naught, and hope to see at least an equal amount of content dedicated to the vampire route as was devoted to the primary route...

I know requests like this must come thick, and seem outlandish... But as i have had no fewer than 8 games i paid into, yanked out from under me by Patreon, I would strongly encourage you to make a creator rights based platform like Subscribestar, where i could continue to support without the fear of my money simply being stripped away.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I get the impression you aren't meant to reject the Queen's Ultimatum given I tanked the White Knight's finisher and slapped around 60k damage on her.

Kinda sucky there isn't a resolution where you can actually win that little argument.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I get the impression you aren't meant to reject the Queen's Ultimatum given I tanked the White Knight's finisher and slapped around 60k damage on her.

Kinda sucky there isn't a resolution where you can actually win that little argument.
The walkthrough describes the fight as unwinnable

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The walkthrough describes the fight as unwinnable
That was the impression I got, Speed Boost for two combat actions per turn, Blood Healing and Attack Boosting for Crit Range though can accomplish a lot when you spec gear specifically to be as physically resistant as possible.

Only way she could kill me outright was magic barrage spam and I kept my health too topped for that to happen unless I was unlucky and the first one did especially more damage then the next two.

So yeah I was bummed I wasted my time actually taking the fight seriously but hey what I get for not looking at the guide I guess~

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
That was the impression I got, Speed Boost for two combat actions per turn, Blood Healing and Attack Boosting for Crit Range though can accomplish a lot when you spec gear specifically to be as physically resistant as possible.

Only way she could kill me outright was magic barrage spam and I kept my health too topped for that to happen unless I was unlucky and the first one did especially more damage then the next two.

So yeah I was bummed I wasted my time actually taking the fight seriously but hey what I get for not looking at the guide I guess~
She is immune to the knockout status, so she can’t actually be killed. Sorry for that.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not an artist but i really want to be, just lack the courage to start consistently which is the worst thing that can happen imo and time ticks away - tick tock, tick tock. And there are so many ideas that i want to get out on paper, to come alive.
When it comes to your drawing i can say that your artstyle is unique and refreshing. Yes, there are flaws mostly when it comes to face features in a different angle for example jaw line below the ears is kinda lacking and the angle of the mouth including the teeth structure. Also the fingers need their how do i say it, wrinkles, that show the different segments of the fingers - for reference Icy Vampire Mila.
What you do really great is making the chars look fleshy, alive, soft especially when it comes to the neck, shoulders, chest, thighs which is the most important thing when drawing women. Female characters need to be feminine, gentle and dare i say imply fertility and again you achieve that very well.
My point is that you can only become better and you will. You just lack the final steps to truly figure out your style and to add details that at first feel insignificant (like the finger wrinkles) but being added makes the art look more finished.
Suffice to say your game has a solid place in my Top 5.
As for the future i am eagerly waiting to see what it will bring. Personally i am not that excited for Vampire Mila route because at this point she is dead meat, has no life in her unlike her hunter self and makes transformation look less special since she is already a monster but what can you do eh? It is what it is.
P.S. Also can i ask you a question? Since you share Hunter Mila art on Twitter and Deviantart, if you have those images still on your system, are you willing to share them in a single download? The Bad End comics as well? I am asking not because of laziness but because i'm kinda of a perfectionist with a little dash of OCD always checking things multiple times before i'm sure that i have everything. Becomes a real chore that mentally exhausts me. Just trying my luck. And i know that Ingame files has them but they are lower quality.
If not that is perfectly okay so don't worry about it. Cheers for your future work.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes