• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
A hentai game of mommy (fully adult) characters only .. this must be what they call a "safe haven". Now the question remains, this game has straight sex contents as well, right? Or mostly lesbian contents..? If anyone could kindly respond

I would also appreciate if someone could suggest me more similar games to me where the MC is a female, literal mommy adult (20+) character, other characters are also adults and has lots of straight sex contents in them. Thank you

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The latest Crimson Veil comic, Bad Ends File 02, is now available on my twitter for everyone to view! Go check it out now! I hope you love it!

View attachment 3567184
You must be the developer of this game. I haven't played the game, but judging from the screenshots it seems to have good potential, with only one downside for me is that most of the H-contents seem to be lesbian focused. The thing is, games like this where the MC is female and most characters in them being adults (above 20 yo) are rare to find in the site. Especially with the vampire/succubus theme included. So it would be nice if you could introduce some more straight sex scenes/routes in the game. I believe people like me who want to try this awesome game would also appreciate you doing that :) I hope you will consider it and wish you all the best, sir

Sethjdorr

Jun 25, 2020
View attachment 3584504

The latest update is now live on and for Windows and Mac!

Go download it now and check out the latest content in the vampire route!

Crimson Veil on

Crimson Veil on

If you enjoy what you've played, please consider leaving your thoughts with a review! Long or short, positive or negative. I want to hear what YOU think and how I can make the game even greater for others to enjoy. Your continued feedback has helped me improve the game with each new release!

For returning players: Please keep in mind that save files created in older versions have compatibility issues. For the best experience, please use the multiple save files provided in the link below:

5.4.1 Save Files Link

If you need additional help, the walkthrough can be viewed at the link below:

Next week, I will be sharing in more detail what's in store for the next update! I plan on hosting another contract contest! Start brainstorming your ideas! I will be posting the updated rules and start collecting ideas beginning next week! For now, I hope you enjoy the latest Crimson Veil story!
Doesent work i added the saves and they would not show up in game i even made my own save to see if i was putting them in the right location and i was.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Doesent work i added the saves and they would not show up in game i even made my own save to see if i was putting them in the right location and i was.
Make sure you include the save marked as "global". Best to just carry the entire folder over.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonVeil-5.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The last time I played this game was before the vampire route was even a thing. I would like to know is the main path complete or are the updates alternating between main and vampire?

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
You must be the developer of this game. I haven't played the game, but judging from the screenshots it seems to have good potential, with only one downside for me is that most of the H-contents seem to be lesbian focused. The thing is, games like this where the MC is female and most characters in them being adults (above 20 yo) are rare to find in the site. Especially with the vampire/succubus theme included. So it would be nice if you could introduce some more straight sex scenes/routes in the game. I believe people like me who want to try this awesome game would also appreciate you doing that :) I hope you will consider it and wish you all the best, sir
I am the sole developer of this project. There are a few M/F scenes in the game, one of which leads to the alternate vampire route. I just generally prefer drawing female characters and I like yuri content, so the vast majority of scenes are lesbian themed. I’m not opposed to adding more male characters. I just don’t think I’m very good at drawing appealing male character designs. But who knows? If there’s a decent idea out there, it can certainly be added in the future.

Reactions: Five9 and Ssato243

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The last time I played this game was before the vampire route was even a thing. I would like to know is the main path complete or are the updates alternating between main and vampire?
Main route is complete and all the upcoming updates are focused on fleshing out the vampire route. I started on the vampire route years ago, so you have a lot of story content to look forward to!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GokutheG

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How to update total picture gallery? I'm using save files from previous version of the game
I believe the way the gallery plug-in works makes it impossible to actually change it between versions with the same save. That's one of the many reasons the dev always recommends not using old saves.

Reactions: Le Jry

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Just been playing through Vampire route update. Just wanted to note a typo:

When you are about to finish V-3 Fallout Friedrich HQ when you claim the orb and Mila is commenting on if Claudia want the orb like genevieve. Her (Claudia's) name is mispelled as Caludia for the first bit.
1714503820732.png

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Just been playing through Vampire route update. Just wanted to note a typo:

When you are about to finish V-3 Fallout Friedrich HQ when you claim the orb and Mila is commenting on if Claudia want the orb like genevieve. Her (Claudia's) name is mispelled as Caludia for the first bit.
View attachment 3590456
Thanks for sharing the quote. I’ll get right on that.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes