3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LiminalBorder-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I have seen the first image in the previews and I have decided not to download the game and send it to ignored.
Yeah, not the smartest thing in the world when you make a game which is the opposite.

This is your typical Japanse Kinetic VN with no choices and your typical Loser MC. There exist only one "choice" and they change nothing. But to be fair, I dont think this will go cuck mode, as this scene was drawn for plot and they could have made it a full fledged sex scene. Since they didnt, and these are background characters (only one girl of them has a character art -> Shiori Iida ) its safe to say it wont go to the cuck territory. Even her "raped" scene wasnt shown. Not to say I like this, but its a obvious trend to sacrifice "background" or "side" characters for specific stuff like NTR, bestality etc.

However its not a safe novel either since we have your typical douche -> Koji, who will try steal/use your hypno against you or MC Main Love interests for his own will (probably NTR route IF they planned this) and perhaps Tatsuya Yorozuya too. But, at least for Ep1 nothing of this sort is heading this way but more of a story where MC got stronger through this ability and upgrades his life.
Its clear at least for the main 4 LI wont be fucked by other dudes, except they also plan to give it some "failed routes" where it does happen.

On the other hand this Novel Makes a big mistake. One which is that they plan to explore each LI in each episodess. (4 LI -> 4 Episodes). The problem here is that while we get to know each character enough to descide who we will end up with (hope there is a Harem end but I doubt it), the more the story goes the more we will forget about the very first character as they dont get much scenes in the current episode.
Lets take this Episode for excample. Yes, all of them are present in this, however they appear almost to nothing compared to Hina Yorozuya as she is exclusivly the whole focus here. Again, for a beginning its not that crucial but if this will be a trend with the following episodes it wont end well.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah, not the smartest thing in the world when you make a game which is the opposite.

This is your typical Japanse Kinetic VN with no choices and your typical Loser MC. There exist only one "choice" and they change nothing. But to be fair, I dont think this will go cuck mode, as this scene was drawn for plot and they could have made it a full fledged sex scene. Since they didnt, and these are background characters (only one girl of them has a character art -> Shiori Iida ) its safe to say it wont go to the cuck territory. Even her "raped" scene wasnt shown. Not to say I like this, but its a obvious trend to sacrifice "background" or "side" characters for specific stuff like NTR, bestality etc.

However its not a safe novel either since we have your typical douche -> Koji, who will try steal/use your hypno against you or MC Main Love interests for his own will (probably NTR route IF they planned this) and perhaps Tatsuya Yorozuya too. But, at least for Ep1 nothing of this sort is heading this way but more of a story where MC got stronger through this ability and upgrades his life.
Its clear at least for the main 4 LI wont be fucked by other dudes, except they also plan to give it some "failed routes" where it does happen.

On the other hand this Novel Makes a big mistake. One which is that they plan to explore each LI in each episodess. (4 LI -> 4 Episodes). The problem here is that while we get to know each character enough to descide who we will end up with (hope there is a Harem end but I doubt it), the more the story goes the more we will forget about the very first character as they dont get much scenes in the current episode.
Lets take this Episode for excample. Yes, all of them are present in this, however they appear almost to nothing compared to Hina Yorozuya as she is exclusivly the whole focus here. Again, for a beginning its not that crucial but if this will be a trend with the following episodes it wont end well.
I really like that you went through a lot of effort, as I do a lot of the time, to try to verify this information as best as you can. You managed to get through the game pretty quickly. I just used outside resources and also some quick translations on multiple sites, mostly the game site and Getchu. Let me tell you what I found.

So, before I start it's good to establish the big difference between Harem in Japanese Visual Novels and what has developed in Western ones. I 100% separate them personally. In Japanese ones, Harem endings are not a guarentee, nor are they even required for Harem games. Harem simply meant lots of girls into MC he could romance. It's only recently that people have taken to mean "MC will be with everyone at one time." Even famous examples of Harem endings was 1 render and a short scene at the end, usually a sex scene.

Alright, so as you said, this will in NO WAY be a cuck game. While this remains to be 100% confirmed, Purple Software doesn't make this kind of game in general. That said, this game does have darker and more sexual themes than the others and a big theme is him using his hypnosis stuff to violate and control female characters for gain. So it's not outside the realm of possibility.

However, my biggest sense that tells me this isn't that kind of game is the scenario writer: Kazuki Fumi
They've worked some of the big games by Purple Software with no such results. Not only that, but even the stories outside of Purple Software he hasn't had ONE instance where even an optional route of dark/En Tee Argh/Rape occurs.

Not only that, the first two episodes have already been released, and while it can be a lack of input from users on VNDB, there are still no questionable tags on VNDB. So yeah, while I'm not 100% certain of lacking of questionable content, I'm pretty sure there won't be.

ameno00

Nov 19, 2021
Am I the only one getting errors? Some files just don't want to transfer from RAR file to my pc so the exe just doesn't start.

Nakusu

Jul 6, 2018
Watafrik what a bad VN imagine you have hypno video and you wanna sell it and you wanna share to the world bruv, the SC so boring and take so much time.you know this is not wholesome VN so dont try to be one. I can see that the MC gonna got NTR by the Villain

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You're right about this not being AI but your reasoning is a bit flawed. For almost a year now there's been ways to copy and mix artist styles on local stable diffusion. This can come pretty close to unique artist styles. It's not great but it can be varied enough, at least to the point that the results don't look like Koikatsu or other 3d like artstyles. Exaggerated lighting, nonsense patterns, inconsistent patterns in details and stuff, nonsense background, and of course the common anatomy flaws, are what gives it away for me most of the time. If an artist where to touch it up though it gets really tricky.
Also I believe pretty much anything can get a VNDB page, just look through the recent English games on there and you'll see even incomplete koikatu and other 3d model games can get a page. The main artist seems to be Same Manma:
I don't know. I know that some do a better job when artist can manually adapt them, but the above fits in 99% of cases. At the point in which it no longer looks like AI it's no longer AI. AI will always use data uniformly, but actual artist can use different techniques to get their desired effect, hence how people gain a style. Something that combines unique aspects like shading, coloring, sketching, technique, and creative choices. For AI, there will always be constant, it's usually the eyes and shading for me. Dead giveaway.

As far as VNDB, I've yet to see an AICG game get much attention. Koikatsu games added can get a page cause they ARE visual novels that can be added. I've added a few games from this site from Daz or Honey Select, so yeah, anyone can. If an AI game with solid support and great game behind it, will also get a page, but at that point it would have earned it. As of now, all the advice can be used with much success :)

Have a nice day!

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Fuck this censorship! I'm interested in this game, but this strong censor is a huge bonerkiller.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Criminal Border [Part 1] [Purple Software] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Only got it down by 1,6 GB sadly.

Win [3,08 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Devs go out of their way with the "self-insert" feature... They sure know their audience, tho. lol

THX for the share...
Very Hard self-insert in this one. (With slight pandering "I'm fat, trying to lose weight" "All the straight men started to fuck. Some might be gay." However, with this VN I sat, and tried to solve their problem, it was that good of a VN and issue (I came up with something good-really close to a "death note resolution") Also having two problems, at that. The Yakuza and the piracy!

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I plan to acquire the remaining parts once they become available.
You sir, are the man to talk to. I am here to see to my acquisition to "Part 2". Part 1 was very titillating, indubitably! My understanding is that reviews for part 2 have been scribed, I'm referring to the anime/doujin/H-game review site VNDB. It may well have been misrepresented.

I thankyou, in which to oblige the holder to present if for acceptance, otherwise to wave themselves trouble they don't call till due. When it may happen the VN is released/ translate or detainable on that occasion. SSR.PNG And a very merry day.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Avoid Shiravune localization's they are fucking rewrites! They don't translate! Shit woke words like incel to replace idiot. That is a fucking insult to translations! Wish there damn studio catch on fire we do not need fucking destroying rewriters!

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
1st out of 4 titles? how long is this one?

dev's note tells a lot of characters but i only noticed one girl HCG in the preview images. i hope it wont turn into a vanilla harem..

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1st out of 4 titles? how long is this one?

dev's note tells a lot of characters but i only noticed one girl HCG in the preview images. i hope it wont turn into a vanilla harem..
Are you actually going to play this shit? The very word changes the entire fucking meaning of the context! The original word is idiot and that means someone who is not smart who is being an idiot. Incel is NOTHING of the damn sort it is way way worst and not just calling someone dumb! Changes the entire fucking meaning of the damn sentence!

Incel: a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are toward women and men who are sexually active.

That is not a fucking translation that is changing the entire meaning of the original game and an insult to the game developer! This is why I will NOT PLAY this shit by Shiravune you are NOT getting the damn game in it's original form they fucking rewrite it to there own woke ideology!

One simple word localization changes the meaning that much how many other damn meanings they changed there is no damn way you can trust any of there shit to be the original story!

• Haha
Reactions: gxdevterxvii

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
aggression behavior doesnt really help your point. 1 word of maybe 3 hour long game is like nothing. its very easy to seperate a personal con from a product but still like a product. this is especially so for a niche product- you maybe want more of and support. of course if more political charged words kept getting spewed everywhere then i would agree.
Shiravune has earned my hate for how many games they have ruined. Read this thread about one to see just how bad a previous one was. Barely readable it was so full of garbage. It was so bad it called otaku neckbeard WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: gxdevterxvii
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote