3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1699970694657.png

Overview:
A visual novel, first game of a four-part series.
No one cares if a geeky loser like me exists or not...
Itsuki Ninomae spends his time creating tacky fan videos that require no particular skill to make.
One day, through a combination of coincidences, he accidentally creates a “digital hypnotism movie,”
which has the power to send anyone who watches it into a trance.

I wonder what’d happen if I showed it to the one who always looked down on me?
A malicious urge possesses Itsuki.
Itsuki succeeds in showing his video to Rin Akinashi, a girl he has known since his childhood.
However, he also learns the secret hidden behind the straight-A student’s mask.

Rin puts forward a proposal: “A lucrative business using digital hypnotism.”
Wading into murky legal waters,
Itsuki finds himself being swept away into an underworld that should have had nothing to do with him...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-14
Developer: Purple Software -
Censored: Yes
Version: Part 1
Language: English, +3
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1699972050930.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_24_07.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_18_53.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_15_36.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_13_27.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_11_31.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_10_52.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_08_48.png CRBD 1st 14_11_2023 15_05_43.png

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Devs go out of their way with the "self-insert" feature... They sure know their audience, tho. lol

THX for the share...
It's less that and more a trope of traditional Anime/Manga/Visual Novels. It's a relatable enough concept that is a good starting point for story developement. Judging by the tag "Drastic Character Development" on VNDB, I have decent hope for him.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is this AI CG? can't really tell these days
Not even close. One way of knowing if it's legit, is that if it has a distinct/unique art style, this one does. Another, shadow details are not consistent, which this one isn't and most easy to spot: AICG tend to attempt to mimic a 3Dlike affect. Similar to Koikatsu and the like. An exaggerated lighting and as I mentioned before, shadows.

Also, this one has a link to VNDB. That's a legit sight for Visual novels. :)

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Based on preview CG & Character list, most likely this game much more like cuck sim, where the MC will get used by the delinquent to brainwash girl and let them enjoy the girls, where MC just standing filming or get leftovers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Hiarashi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's less that and more a trope of traditional Anime/Manga/Visual Novels. It's a relatable enough concept that is a good starting point for story developement. Judging by the tag "Drastic Character Development" on VNDB, I have decent hope for him.
I have seen the first image in the previews and I have decided not to download the game and send it to ignored.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The style of censoring in this is pretty agressive. You dont even make out the shape of a dick with it.

At least it seems like a wholesome story :HideThePain:

Stanko206

Jul 29, 2021
Japans are allowed to visualize rape, incest, drugs, and so on so on basically all perverted not socially allowed behaviours but cant show dick or pussy please explain .

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Not even close. One way of knowing if it's legit, is that if it has a distinct/unique art style, this one does. Another, shadow details are not consistent, which this one isn't and most easy to spot: AICG tend to attempt to mimic a 3Dlike affect. Similar to Koikatsu and the like. An exaggerated lighting and as I mentioned before, shadows.

Also, this one has a link to VNDB. That's a legit sight for Visual novels. :)
You're right about this not being AI but your reasoning is a bit flawed. For almost a year now there's been ways to copy and mix artist styles on local stable diffusion. This can come pretty close to unique artist styles. It's not great but it can be varied enough, at least to the point that the results don't look like Koikatsu or other 3d like artstyles. Exaggerated lighting, nonsense patterns, inconsistent patterns in details and stuff, nonsense background, and of course the common anatomy flaws, are what gives it away for me most of the time. If an artist where to touch it up though it gets really tricky.
Also I believe pretty much anything can get a VNDB page, just look through the recent English games on there and you'll see even incomplete koikatu and other 3d model games can get a page. The main artist seems to be Same Manma:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote