• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection CrazyXXX3DWorld Collection [2018-03] [CrazyXXX3DWorld]

M

MantisK

This is 1 of 5 with what I have. Some chapters may be missing, I include numbers of what is there. If you desire to relocate the links please let me know, part 2 is currently uploading.
I tried to keep them under 4GB each, all 5 equal over 12GB, but one is only The Shrink.

Reactions: yoyomistro
M

MantisK

This is 2 of 5 with what I have. Some chapters may be missing, I include numbers of what is there. All are in alphabetical order.

M

MantisK

This is 3 of 5 & 4 of 5 with The Shrink (290MB) with what I have.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@MantisK What about Echo 8, Vox Populi newer than 49 without Shentai marks and "The Legacy" newer than 15 without shentai watermarks?

M

MantisK

@MantisK What about Echo 8, Vox Populi newer than 49 without Shentai marks and "The Legacy" newer than 15 without shentai watermarks?
I have been acquiring for years from various sources, I have thousands of different artists and types of content of many genres, some are just harder to find, or links die before I get to them. A lot of the newer single episodes are easier to get on SVS or other sites which are in the Bloo File. I still can't find Chaperone 105.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Cleaned up OP, added pics, and uploaded 980 mb of updates!
The clean episodes of legacy mega link is already dead. Also are the ones from 8muses from their forums or directly from their galleries because the ones from the galleries are usually resized and have the watermark.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Streamlined megas (I had the Legacy 49 on another acct), got rid of downed mega and added those to my megas. It's back up. :D

Reactions: Fed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's because I have the clean versions included already. It's in the main download

Notty-Man-74

May 26, 2018
Weird...the RAR files keep giving error messages and not opening the files.

! C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGA\Marah Iafew\Pox Eclipse\Pox Eclipse Episode 1.7z: Unknown method in Pox Eclipse Episode 1\001.jpg

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
try using 7zip instead of winrar, maybe it will solve the issue.