• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection CrazyXXX3DWorld Collection [2018-03] [CrazyXXX3DWorld]

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
600x200_2.jpg
Overview:
This is a siterip of CRAZYXXX3DWORLD.. They use a few artists. The main arists are Auditor of Reality and Marah Iafew. The others they have used are JAG27, Epoch, and Poochy, BTW... JAG27 has his own site now.
This does NOT contain the works by JAG27 since there's another thread. And the works by Epoch are mostly in a couple other threads

Updated: 2018-03
Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Ass Effect Part1-3: - - -
Aveline Part1-3: - - -
Blade Maidens Part1-11: - - -
Bonan The Barbarian Part1-4: - - -
Crimson Sonja Part1-5: - - -
Domina-Trix Part 1-4: - - -
Echo Part1-12: - - -
Epoch Art: - - -
Legacy Part1-55: - - -
Neverquest Chronicles Part1-24: - - -
Peccadillo Part1-16: - - -
Peccadillo Xero Part1-4: - - -
Pox Eclipse Part1: - - -
Red Hand Jill Part1-3: - - -
Shifter Part1-19: - - -
Testament: - - -
The Cockroach Part1-10: - - -
The Nanta Project Part1-2: - - -
The Nymph Part 1-5: - - -
The Tutor Part1-4: - - -
Voc Populi Part1-56: - - -
World of Neverquest Part1-20: - - -
World of Neverquest - Lands of Lore Part 1-9: - - -
World of Neverquest - The Huntresse Part1-2: - - -
Xeno Part1-4: - - -

026.jpg 013.jpg 037.jpg 022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks!
I'm reading the latest chapters of Legacy, what's the point in putting that damn website logo covering almost ALL the img? -.-'

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks!
I'm reading the latest chapters of Legacy, what's the point in putting that damn website logo covering almost ALL the img? -.-'
Someone at 8muses is working on that now. They're working on Chapters 34-38 of the Legacy. It will be done soon.
BTW ..Vox Populi was just fixed.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
I don't know. There used to be a time when they used to put their logo on top right corner. But I don't know what changed, and they started to use watermarks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah that sucks. Hate it when they do that. Don't know what they're thinking either. I've got some comics somewhere in my collection that have the old shentai in the corner. I didn't mind it. But yeah, sometime in the last year or 2 they've started watermarking the entire center. o_O
I might have a program to fix it. I've got photoshop and irfanview. If those will fix those, I'll do it but I'm a complete idiot with photo editing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I checked the neverquest files since it looked like there was 20 chapters and what I had was 24 chapters so I downloaded a few and got REALLY confused as to why they were so different and the names were close. So I ended up visiting crazyxxx3dworld to discover they're actually 2 completely different series by the same artist and were even done near the same time! So I downloaded your World of Neverquest and I'm gonna share mine. I've got Neverquest Chronicles 1-24 in jpeg form. I'll edit this post with the link when I'm done. :p

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
I think its been taken down, cuz i keep getting the folder not available message no matter how many times i try it.