muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah. I see your points but for me to do that and maintain it without it being a huge mess, I have 2 choices. Either way, it's going to involve uploading at least 7gb.
Choice 1 = Wait a month or so until it nearly reaches 8gb then post 4 2gb links so it looks cleaner. And no confusion. Just 1 time upload and will wait until I get another 2gb of content then upload it. If any link is DMCA'd, I can easily make mirrors since they are on the cloud.
Choice 2 = Maintain separate Mega, Mediafire, and Google Drive folders. Each comic is compressed then uploaded for faster speeds. The downside is that I'd have to upload each comic 3 times instead of once. And I don't know when GDrive or Mediafire will say "No more!" and hope Mega doesn't kill my acct. And any strike means reuploading the entire collection because my service can hold only zip files (not folders) on the cloud so in order to get around that, I'd have to make a separate account on each service and share those files (which is a PITA to track). Also, if they get a strike from DMCA, they may use bots to find other files and it all will be gone.
In both cases, I've gotten DMCA strikes (burner accts) and with folders, it takes much longer and is less secure from DMCA so that's why I really emphasize using the 2gb split files. Now, I don't do "zip.001" or things like that. They're separate. So if you're missing most of one series, it'll all be on one of 2gb files. So if you're missing Mom's Help, that's a 1.5+gb series or if it's The Shepherd's Wife, that's about 700mb or so. You can toss the rest to the recycle bin but pray that bin doesn't start fapping on its own. o_O

PGHammer

Aug 15, 2020
Some of the stories do connect/link to each other. I was going to make a full blown graph of how they are connected, but that would have taken too much time. Instead, I'm going to explain it as best as I can.

As of this post, there are 3 "main" universes:

1. Foster Mother, Love Me Tender, Naughty Kamilla, and The Shepherd's Wife.
  • Sonia (from "Foster Mother) is friends with Kamilla (from "Naughty Kamilla).
  • Sonia Appears in Love Me Tender 8 onward.
  • Sonia is friends with Luciana (from "The Shepherd's Wife) and appears in The Shepherd's Wife 13 onward.

2. Mother Desire Forbidden & Daddy Crazy Desire.
  • Both stories are different sides of the same family.
  • Claire (from "Mother Desire Forbidden") is the sister of Chloe (from "Daddy Crazy Desire").

3. Father-in-Law at Home & Family Sins
  • Brenda (from "Father-in-Law at Home") crosses paths with Janine (from "Family Sins").
    • The same incident is depicted in Father-in-Law at Home 6 and Family Sins 3.

As far as an actual order, I would only suggest you read the Foster Mother series first since that was the original "incest" comic from CrazyDad3D. That, and Sonia is the one that appears in three other series, so knowing who she is first would be better.
Any other stories from CD are random ones that aren't connected to each other, except maybe for Evil Nun and White Nun, which are part of the same story, just from different perspectives.
The grandmother from "The Grandma" is the grandmother of both. Further, from a post in "Mother, Desire Forbidden", it and "The Grandma" will be combined. I don't know if Joe (from "Daddy Crazy Desire") will show up in the combined "Mother Desire Forbidden" as he hasn't yet; Chloe has, though (as of "Mother Desire Forbidden", Achilles was preparing to seduce her.

As I have seen so far:

At Claire's:
the grandmother (from "The Grandma")
Chloe (from "Daddy Crazy Desire")
Achilles (from "Mother Desire Forbidden" and "The Grandma")

At the grandmother's house:
Claire ("From Mother Desire Forbidden")
Joe (from "Daddy Crazy Desire")
Willie (visiting character from "Mom's Help", "The Grandma" and "Mother Desire Forbidden")

Achilles has NOT sexed Chloe yet. (Chloe IS aware of Achilles and Claire's mother, and Achilles and Claire; hidden observer in "Mother Desire Forbidden 9"; Chloe is also aware of Achilles' interest in her - BEFORE he declared it in "Mother Desire Forbidden 11".)
Willie has NOT sexed Chloe yet. (The two have not met.)
Achilles HAS sexed both Claire and the grandmother. (A threesome happens in "Mother Desire Forbidden 9".)
Joe HAS sexed Claire, Chloe and the grandmother. (The grandmother complained that Joe's sex drive is too STRONG for her early on.)
Chloe's mother warned Achilles to stay away from Chloe (a somewhat silly warning for two reasons IMHO; Achilles is attracted to Chloe for the same reason he's attracted to Claire and her - and he's been straight with her AND Claire about it).
Joe and Chloe's mother kicked off "The Grandma", re-occurred in "The Grandma" chapter 2, and a third time in "Mother Desire Forbidden" chapter 8 twice (in the bathroom hallway - atop her suitcase! - and in Claire's shower; still, that is a hard-shell suitcase; it couldn't have been THAT comfortable!)

SoliduX

Sep 17, 2017
Please, if someone reads this post, I would like to make comics like ones from CrazyDad3D, does anyone have the models or have some kind of tutorial to make them with Daz Studio? I would really appreciate it!

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Please, if someone reads this post, I would like to make comics like ones from CrazyDad3D, does anyone have the models or have some kind of tutorial to make them with Daz Studio? I would really appreciate it!
Go to main page, scroll down a little and look at the "Development" section. You will find most things.

Reactions: josefwest

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
whats that content on the tv from the first episode?
"Anny" they say
is it an stand alone comic?