Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Mom's Help 1-5 alto 3-5 are 10p per chapter (sort of promo of full episode I believe). It seems we don't have part 1-2 here at all, so here it goes:

+ The Shepherd's Wife 10-11 (11 is again promo type 10p)
the links don't work

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
all of them work for me (just checked). What error/communicate you have when trying to download?

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
weird as fuck. Perhaps this host is banned in your country. On an exceptional basis, mediafire here:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
weird as fuck. Perhaps this host is banned in your country. On an exceptional basis, mediafire here:

Thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated op to bring it near current. There is only an overlap of a few comics between Lucius Logan's and my uploads. So grab them all and you'll be updated and only need a handful of comics that haven't been leaked yet.

Jun 1, 2017
missing MH 7,8,9. and the new family sins? If someone has it, please share it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
XUraharaKisukeX, I just said in the post right above yours "only need a handful of comics that haven't been leaked yet". I trust an uploader at 8Muses and I get their uploads and combine it here. It even says "thanks to 8Muses" in the DOWNLOADS section. We are at the mercy of those who share and I'd rather share content that I can say is valid.

I don't just grab any link I can or upload those 10 count image sets anymore. Those 10 image sets are PREVIEWS. It's not the actual comic.

And we're not to ask for links in the comic threads. That's for the request section.

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
Do these series connect/link to each other? Do I need an order to read?
Some of the stories do connect/link to each other. I was going to make a full blown graph of how they are connected, but that would have taken too much time. Instead, I'm going to explain it as best as I can.

As of this post, there are 3 "main" universes:

1. Foster Mother, Love Me Tender, Naughty Kamilla, and The Shepherd's Wife.
  • Sonia (from "Foster Mother) is friends with Kamilla (from "Naughty Kamilla).
  • Sonia Appears in Love Me Tender 8 onward.
  • Sonia is friends with Luciana (from "The Shepherd's Wife) and appears in The Shepherd's Wife 13 onward.

2. Mother Desire Forbidden & Daddy Crazy Desire.
  • Both stories are different sides of the same family.
  • Claire (from "Mother Desire Forbidden") is the sister of Chloe (from "Daddy Crazy Desire").

3. Father-in-Law at Home & Family Sins
  • Brenda (from "Father-in-Law at Home") crosses paths with Janine (from "Family Sins").
    • The same incident is depicted in Father-in-Law at Home 6 and Family Sins 3.

As far as an actual order, I would only suggest you read the Foster Mother series first since that was the original "incest" comic from CrazyDad3D. That, and Sonia is the one that appears in three other series, so knowing who she is first would be better.
Any other stories from CD are random ones that aren't connected to each other, except maybe for Evil Nun and White Nun, which are part of the same story, just from different perspectives.

SoliduX

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to draw this type of renders or comics? Maybe have a program for this? Sorry for asking that, but i think a lot of time, maybe y can try to do this same pictures or comics

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone knows how to draw this type of renders or comics? Maybe have a program for this? Sorry for asking that, but i think a lot of time, maybe y can try to do this same pictures or comics
take a look here https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/ no idea if we have complete guide from scratch how to render stuff, but you could ask for it there in one of subforums

Do these series connect/link to each other? Do I need an order to read?
except what revolverocl2 said, about "Mother Desire Forbidden" and directly connected comics order take a look here https://f95zone.to/threads/crazydad3d-siterip-2019-10-crazydad3d.18233/page-2#post-1869120