Unreal Engine Abandoned Cracking: The Second Strain [v0.3.8b] [Cr4ck]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the upgrade bug fixed? I could unlock upgrades only if I did not collect the required items.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
hy guys. didn t find a thing in the search so i need to ask: anybody else got a bug with "$infected" after entering the lab near the hq? if yes - is it solved already and if yes again: how to do that^^

thx already

edit: perhaps it is just "hiberating" after infesting the "zimmer residence"

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hy guys. didn t find a thing in the search so i need to ask: anybody else got a bug with "$infected" after entering the lab near the hq? if yes - is it solved already and if yes again: how to do that^^

thx already

edit: perhaps it is just "hiberating" after infesting the "zimmer residence"
Did you happen to catch the number of infected you were at before "$infected" appeared? I was at 59 and the count was still working before I infested the Mechanic's Workshop, after infestng the Zimmer residence and the R&D Department.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
can't name it sry. but it was something lower than 70 for sure. Went straight to the zimmers' after i figured out the lab-thing.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well, I just did a bit more investigation trying to determine what triggers the game code to stop substituting the variable for its label and got it to stop at about 48 by starting a new game, skipping to Chapter 2 (starting with 43 infected), infesting the Anderson residence (+4 infected), then hibernating. During the hibernation, I gained 1 infected, bringing the total to 48, but the status tab only shows $infected.

I'll likely post this over at TFGames, since I think Cr4ck is more active there.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
It is an ok game but would be much better if it had pictures or video's!
If the dev can implement that in future updates it has the potential for being a great game.
Now its just ok but gets boring after a while.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
.rar is a package format. like a box that makes things smaller. to run it, you need to unpack it like a tv. is a good versatile packer for windows. to run it, just open the .html file that will open your browser and start the game.

Reactions: Gabaw

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Don't see any reviews yet and was wondering if this game was worth a look or just move along? Thanks.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes