Unreal Engine Abandoned Cracking: The Second Strain [v0.3.8b] [Cr4ck]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i swear this game used to be html or am i crazy, perhaps unreal was too much of an investment and he didnt want to go back

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
i swear this game used to be html or am i crazy, perhaps unreal was too much of an investment and he didnt want to go back
Older Changelogs

Version 0.3.1
Overall:

• The whole game has been ported from Twine 2 into Unreal Engine 4
  • A lot of minor changes during the porting process
Ch 1:

• Added images for the cashier in the gas station before and after infection
  • Rewritten parts of the gas station to better go along with the new pictures
Ch 2:

• All locations in S2 now have one dedicated way to infect them, this is to make it easier to implement art and give every player a more consistent experience.
  • The town overview has now been turned into an interactive image that allows the player to fast travel to any location in town at the click of a button. The old "move from building to building" system has been removed as it's become obsolete.
  • Infected buildings now have a purple outline on the Town Overview screen to easily be able to diffirentiate which buildings have been infected and which havn't.
Not crazy. It was HTML until about a year ago when it made the switch.

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
How I run it in the phone?
Not impossible, but definitely not probable. The creator of this went and deleted his game from 99% of all platforms. The community links above are all that remain. You might find a ported version from an android porter, but since this game has been dead since Dec of 2020 as well as it being an UnReal engine game, it's just not probable. It is possible to port an UnReal to Android, but in comparison to Ren'Py which is much easier to decompile and recompile for mobile, it is a lot more work IMO which is why a lot of Android porters don't do impopular UnReal games and stick to mostly Ren'Py.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
CrackingTheSecondStrain-0.3.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
Can anyone explain to me how this game counts as an android version? The .rar doesn't have an apk and you can't joiplay it.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes