• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The goblin is in the cave by her house.

Wondering how long it'll be until you can go to the baths at night when it's mixed, the only time I was able to go out at night I couldn't get in because the game wouldn't let me, and now I can't seem to go out after dark, when I finish work it's still evening, go to the bath house and come out it's still evening. Sit on the bench to pass time and it ends up the next day.
Right. Same here, and if you are home and advance to night, then you won't go out because it dark/too late. I've tried going into the cave, I can't enter there.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Right. Same here, and if you are home and advance to night, then you won't go out because it dark/too late. I've tried going into the cave, I can't enter there.
Not sure if you need the torch or not to enter the cave, if I got the torch to be honest I don't know where I got it from, but you have to go right in to and past the entrance, just clicking on the entrance won't do anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Not sure if you need the torch or not to enter the cave, if I got the torch to be honest I don't know where I got it from, but you have to go right in to and past the entrance, just clicking on the entrance won't do anything.
When you enter the house, the torch is in the cupboard on the right, beside the ladder to the attic.

Jan 17, 2021
Amazing update dev! The animation movies were surprisingly amazing. I would love them to be a bit longer if possible. I knew Chess, so the puzzle was easy.

I think I've seen everything the update has to offer and I'm loving the direction it's heading in. Keep up the good work!

The only bug I noticed: There seems to be only one super bread event and there is no interaction on the wall after giving the kid a super bread the second time, so it's a waste of gold. Not that it's hard to get gold again by working at the bar, so that's fine.

Also, where does the father go after leaving the house every evening? I don't see him anywhere on the map. Will we catch him cheating or doing something perverted? Hope so. :KEK: :KEK:
i think it's "definitely not your father" at the bar in the evening. i hope we catch him doing something perverted when we work...

• Wow
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
i think it's "definitely not your father" at the bar in the evening. i hope we catch him doing something perverted when we work...
Oh... nice catch. He sadly doesn't order and gets his drinks straight from the barman, which is a shame, but he is able to observe dolly working from afar and things happening to her.

I also noticed the Darkening Stew in the bar, but it has no use for now. Maybe it can trigger more perverted events since Dolly's vision is blinded, so she trips over people, she can't see who gropes her, etc. :BootyTime: :KEK:

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
Oh... nice catch. He sadly doesn't order and gets his drinks straight from the barman, which is a shame, but he is able to observe dolly working from afar and things happening to her.

I also noticed the Darkening Stew in the bar, but it has no use for now. Maybe it can trigger more perverted events since Dolly's vision is blinded, so she trips over people, she can't see who gropes her, etc. :BootyTime: :KEK:
there are also stairs that could bring u to the second floor, maybe later u can order not just drinks, but maybe service from dolly herself in the second floor
:cool:
you know, to earn some extra :sneaky:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Screenshot_20240506_155010_JoiPlay.jpg
This is where I am stuck. Any jump in any direction except to the island I jumped from at lower left lands me in the water.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
This is where I am stuck. Any jump in any direction except to the island I jumped from at lower left lands me in the water.
You can't rotate on your android device holding SHIFT_LEFT and pressing one of the arrow keys?
If not I can fix this in the next update. I'll make it so 'R' rotates your character clockwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pudthumper

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Potential bug? Game isn't letting me do anything here.
Why would you do that? HS2_2024-05-08-09-35-12-370.png
Joking aside, I checked the event and honestly I've got no idea how that bug is possible. For that square to light up the third move has to be marked correct, and for that to happen both the first and second move have to be done... Maybe you can load the autosave from when you entered this area? Anyway, bug police is on the case.

Crazyyy

Oct 1, 2021
Hello I have a bug I don't know if you too but on some scene the game bug is made a black screen how to fix this bug?

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Alright for everyone losing their shit about the chess game, here's the walkthrough:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes