4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
Really nice job in creating a medieval world, it's much more fun with the realistic approach of being a normal girl. I think the corruption-system is still too fast, because it being slow is basically the biggest strength of the game in my opinion, maybe a main quest can still be happening somehow. The card-game with the sister is nice, but it misses an intro, or a talk, where you slowly or logically accept for some reason, to be instant-corrupted is just not so hot, or realistic in the environment. Same for the bar, or the ritual or the fisher-boat, or the goblin. Everything is awesome because of the environment, but I think you could have even more choices and slower choices, where you would think that it would be something somone would maybe really accept, or where it is logical for some reason to go with it, alcolohol/drugs are of course also interesting especially in the medieval world where it makes sense. It's all 0.1, so maybe some of it comes anyway, I don't know. I think the main problem with all corruption games, is as soon as you are corrupted it is not fun or exciting anymore to explore the world, so my wishlist contains mostly just slower progress, if possible with the main quests in mind, definitely 5-star-potential if it works imo, it was fun to play a new rpgm-game again.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes